"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I agree with what shes saying but something seems weird to me. Why are chicks theorizing this shyt anyway? Like for example, if a chick meets a nikka she's feeling, and they having sex and hlf way through it starts to hurt or she doesn't feel well and says stop, thats all good. Shes 150% in her right to do that and a nikka better stop, period. But it seems like some chicks are like...idk....it's like they WANT to be in this situation? Like a chick is going into sex on some "ok, im gonna tell him to stop after 20 strokes and see how he reacts". THAT is some bullshyt, and it's kind've some deranged thinking. Why would women be hanging out casually with their home girls and thinking about stuff like that? "Yeah imma fukk him tonight and say stop, and see if he's a rapist" like wtf....

Maybe im trippin, willing to hear what others think.:manny:

She's using that example because not only does it happen, but provides a good framework for men who have never really considered "what is rape?" Beyond strong arming a woman and just taking some p*ssy. It's important to know that even mid-stroke, if a woman decides to say stop you don't have any grounds to debate. A lot of men either don't get that or actually disagree. You got one in here that's willing to keep going just to prove a point and that's just one idiot, that gets no p*ssy anyway trying to look tough to some nikkas online. Imagine how nikkas out in the real world is really moving with that mentality.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
200.gif

#ForeignGang

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
She's right but the problem is that there's no margin for error.
What if you're about to hit the 8th thrust right when she says stop? And you're in the zone.

You might accidentally hit an extra thrust or at least half a thrust

You'd be labeled a rapist for the rest of your life for an accidental thrust?
She more than likely won't care, but it can technically happen.
She precisely said in this video that one more thrust is not rape zone

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
With all the issues that can arise from casual fukking, its best to only engage in this activity with someone you know, love, trust.

Sex is suppose to be fun, explorative, satisfying... Not plagued with fear of bad chemistry, disease, heartbreak, rape accusations. I seriously dont understand how anyone can possibly be having a good orgasm with all this mess luring about. Great sex is free of all bullshyt, just whoever is involved wanting to please whoever else is involved. As it should be.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If she consents to the D and tells me to stop on the 9th pump of a 11 pump session

I'm going for that 11th pump

That sh1t clearly ain't rape....but according to her dumbass definition it is

So I'm just classifying it as what she already interprets it as in her warped ass mind

U sensitive fukkin fakkotz

Too many innocent good dudes in jail already over goofy ass chicks like this and yal supporting her nonsense.

:manny:
Nah fam. I dont why you nikkas act like p*ssy is so good that you gotta be raping women over it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn....alllllll the coli wierdos came out for this thread.

The woman basically said if she says no at any point during sex you should stop. That's common sense. If she says no then stop.:usure:

Now I've never had a woman tell me to stop after we've got going. :mjgrin: Ya'll are sounding a little worried in here. :mjgrin:

You fellas can't possibly have this big of an issue with females. I refuse to believe it. I can't deal....:scust:

How the fukk did this thread go plat?:mjcry: It's some angry frustrated folks out here, I see.:patrice:

nikka this the coli... you already know why it’s a plat thread... Now as looney as Amanda Seales is, she said absolutely nothing wrong in that video

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Nah fam. I dont why you nikkas act like p*ssy is so good that you gotta be raping women over it.
That's not even the scenario

The scenario is that someone gives you a slice of pizza, let's you chew on it for a few seconds and just when ur about to swallow they tell u to spit it back out

Fuk outta here bish, I'm eating my pizza

:camby: