"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I see nothing wrong with her statement

I had a chick stop me recently but only cause it was hot as fukc and I was putting my weight on her. Once I realized she was pushing me away I stopped

She just wanted to change to a less suffocating position. So we did.

Now if this lady doesn't know what she wants and she's always iffy and feeling like she's being potentially raped at every turn, then leave her alone.

It's serious, but some women play with it and it cheapens it and makes people less sensitive to real victims

Actually it's the women who lie that really bring down the #metoo idea

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
She's using that example because not only does it happen, but provides a good framework for men who have never really considered "what is rape?" Beyond strong arming a woman and just taking some p*ssy. It's important to know that even mid-stroke, if a woman decides to say stop you don't have any grounds to debate. A lot of men either don't get that or actually disagree. You got one in here that's willing to keep going just to prove a point and that's just one idiot, that gets no p*ssy anyway trying to look tough to some nikkas online. Imagine how nikkas out in the real world is really moving with that mentality.

I feel what you saying. Good points :salute:

Don_Knock

@DonKnock
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She's using that example because not only does it happen, but provides a good framework for men who have never really considered "what is rape?" Beyond strong arming a woman and just taking some p*ssy. It's important to know that even mid-stroke, if a woman decides to say stop you don't have any grounds to debate. A lot of men either don't get that or actually disagree. You got one in here that's willing to keep going just to prove a point and that's just one idiot, that gets no p*ssy anyway trying to look tough to some nikkas online. Imagine how nikkas out in the real world is really moving with that mentality.

I think part of the problem for dude's understanding is that no other crime works this way.

Imagine this in a different context,

You're at the crib with your buddies and you're boxing in the backyard. You're going for a combo and you after the left your friend says "stop" but your fist already on its way there. You hit him and then dude presses charges for aggravated assault.

This guy:
- Came over to your house
- Put the boxing gloves on
- Stepped in the ring

These things all imply that he was agreeing to box, so it is natural for you to deduce that it is ok to punch him. And the charges most likely won't stick.

Sexual assault doesn't work this way, its not something you can logic your way through. But most dudes aren't lawyers or paralegals so they don't spend time brainstorming consent scenarios like this woman is doing here. They're going on the same logic they used in the boxing metaphor: You came over to my spot, took your clothes off, and got in bed.

Like you were getting at with your post, many of these guys don't go in with an "intent" to do anything wrong, but you can't control how people will react.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're at the crib with your buddies and you're boxing in the backyard. You're going for a combo and you after the left your friend says "stop" but your fist already on its way there. You hit him and then dude presses charges for aggravated assault.

It's like if you told your homie you were gonna let him borrow some money but you remembered he still ain't paid you back from last time so you tell him no, so he robs your ass.
:manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I take it as her saying a woman has a right to tell a man to stop at anytime.
And they sincerely do.

But they better make that known at some point in time.

I don't have the time or patience for this broad but please tell me somewhere in this hypothetical situation, she actually has the woman saying "stop"

If that's the case, she's right. Otherwise....:dayum: