"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She is right in a sense that if she says no(out loud) then the man needs to stop. However, I feel that a woman who says no during the middle of sex probably did not want to have sex to boot, so she should say that she isn't up to having sex and the guy should respect her decision. That doesn't mean he has to continue dealing with her after being told the aforementioned.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
With all the issues that can arise from casual fukking, its best to only engage in this activity with someone you know, love, trust.

Sex is suppose to be fun, explorative, satisfying... Not plagued with fear of bad chemistry, disease, heartbreak, rape accusations. I seriously dont understand how anyone can possibly be having a good orgasm with all this mess luring about. Great sex is free of all bullshyt, just whoever is involved wanting to please whoever else is involved. As it should be.
giphy.gif

Don_Knock

@DonKnock
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's like if you told your homie you were gonna let him borrow some money but you remembered he still ain't paid you back from last time so you tell him no, so he robs your ass.
:manny:

I see what you're getting at, but I think it is a little different. That guy knows he is taking your money, vs. in the examples earlier there is a point during an ongoing event where the situation is flipped suddenly from positive to negative.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Right, and in the high profile cases where a lot of the perpetrators are celebs and other people in power.

But it's the low key, low profile, every day common occurrence that gets normalized behaviorally among men that these high profile cases are being used to make a conversation out of.

I swear to fukking god my nikka...my cousins, my aunts, my mother, my grandmother (in her younger years and in the hospital fighting brain cancer at damn near 80 years of age), my girlfriends, my bm, girls that I mentor...all been raped. And those are just the women in my life that are comfortable enough with me and far away enough from the event to actually speak on it. People in general repress or just don't talk about such traumatic things.

And coming up, even if you kept a small circle of nikkas that weren't degenerates you know somebody that crossed that line. And it wasn't because they were monster 'rapists', it's because nobody has ever raised the issue of consent and what those lines are. As long as it wasn't on some strong arm shyt, a lot of nikkas think it's normal. Whether it be putting shyt in girl drinks, having other nikkas barge in rooms unannounced ect. It's nikkas on here that literally confess to pulling off rape maneuvers like

:yeshrug:

Because they really didn't and still don't see what the issue was with what they did. A lot of women who are justifiably angry about rape and sexual assault often aren't able to see the difference between someone who is just a criminal deviant and somebody who was just raised in a culture where being considerate of a woman's body autonomy is some soft, simp, weak fakkit shyt! That's more ignorance than it is monstrosity, the problem is that type of mentality is pretty fukking common. Ignorance is common in general.

I understand the frustration that you feel.

I had someone that I'm real close with, basically asking me to get her pregnant and the night we started to take it there, before we even got to the sex a sexual trauma got triggered. She left my house like she saw a fukking ghost and didn't speak to me for months until she finally came to my crib to apologize for projecting her abuse on me because she knew the difference but it still made her uncomfortable. She couldn't even look me in the eye because of the guilt behind that..

That's fukked up, it made me feel like I did something wrong so I get why men get defensive. But the conversation that needs to take place is more so between US, not with women while they're in the middle of defining their boundaries.

And this is a lot more nuanced and intelligent than it's rape on the 8th stroke to get your face retweeted everywhere. +rep

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Kami

Banned
Daps
bytch is crazy but she's right here

Girl says no, that's the end of the discussion

Now I feel for any dude seven thrusts in who needs to pull out

:heh:

But if the girl is saying no, u can't be like "nah I need my nut"

The lesson here is not to be fukkin with broads that'll pull that on you

She’s not right you cuck. bytches like this need to be checked.

This is pure man hate, no matter what men are always wrong in their thinking.

I thought she was trolling at first, there needs to be backlash instead men like you indulge.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Having read/heard some of her dumb shyt before i know she's a delusional idiot but I dont disagree with her, here. :manny:

You get consent at 01:30:02 AM and then there is a removal of consent at 01:30:45 AM (43 seconds later) , you fukkING STOP. Dont give these fukkas an excuse to lock you the fukk. Too many of you clowns have that "i dont give a fukk" attitude right up until you're in handcuffs and then all the sudden your tears show how much of a fukk you really give
Lol shyt like this is why emit till died...hearsay a bytch lied on him.

What’s to stop a bytch from saying I withdrew consent days later over guilt?

Seales hates men this type of thinking needs to be called out.

Kami

Banned
Daps
she’s right but at the same token I can see many men beating the case if it went to court.

And for the record these are ways that women can set you up.
Cosby went to jail cause he provided drugs to woman who voluntarily took them..that was the evidence. You aren’t beating the case if a bytch lies on you.

This is 3rd wave feminism that you cucks are afraid to question

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
She’s not right you cuck. bytches like this need to be checked.

This is pure man hate, no matter what men are always wrong in their thinking.

I thought she was trolling at first, there needs to be backlash instead men like you indulge.

I've fukked dozens of women from dozens of backgrounds all over the world

Instead of focusing on "checking" these types of bytches, how about you step your game up and holla at broads who don't pull this kinda shyt

But yall stay chasing easy crazy p*ssy instead of quality p*ssy

:camby:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

To all you #GMB brehs

Us married brehs don’t have this PROBLEM

:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
A Jawn sucking your dikk and she’s trying to lick your ass, but you don’t like that and she’s into it and continues to lick your ass after you’ve told her to chill...

You know that would be a form of sexual assault right?

Does it mean she’s evil? No.

But does she need to understand boundaries? Yes.

Stop being stubborn about this.
U thought u was slick, bruh lol
U just slid the post right on in lol
But nah, thats apples and oranges.
Consenting to head, then shorty trying to rim job you... and u not wanting it... is more equivalent to you having regular vaginal intercourse, and then trying to slip it in her butt or doing some other shyt u wasn't sure she wanted

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I've fukked dozens of women from dozens of backgrounds all over the world

Instead of focusing on "checking" these types of bytches, how about you step your game up and holla at broads who don't pull this kinda shyt

But yall stay chasing easy crazy p*ssy instead of quality p*ssy

:camby:
Heres where u fukked up...bolded.
That's blaming men for somebody doing some fukk up shyt...
how the hell is a man suppose to know who's gonna pull some shyt like this.
How the hell was cosby (who dont fukk wit anyway) suppose to know 30yrs after these females voluntarily took drugs and probly wanted to fukk a celebrity, his ass would be sent to prison for it...
we're just in strange times bruh... dont blame men