"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nope. (I knew someone would say this btw)

I can't tell women what to do as a male. I can't say, "Don't have sex with someone unless you're 100% sure you want to go thru with it". Because I know how situational things can be.

What I'm saying is that her and celebrities like Amber Rose are filling these young women's minds with ideas that can lead to very real consequences. How many times do you think telling a man to stop mid-sex is gonna end well? Rather than try to resolve the situation at it's most dangerous point, I'd rather a woman not even be in that situation in the first place.

Yup,and never want to hold women accountable for playing any part in their rape. Why are you getting black out drunk around a bunch of strange men?Why as a grown women didn't you have the confidence to say no,as you obviously weren't 100% sure going in to sex,if you are stopping mid way. Men don't counter with anything as women say this crazy stuff,because it sounds like you are supporting rapist if you do. I'm not supporting mens right to rape,I'm just realistically acknowledging that rapist exist so as a woman you should control your liquor if you can't fight a man off. Or won't be able to say no because you were too drunk,so you said yes instead:rudy:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch is crazy but she's right here

Girl says no, that's the end of the discussion

Now I feel for any dude seven thrusts in who needs to pull out

:heh:

But if the girl is saying no, u can't be like "nah I need my nut"

The lesson here is not to be fukkin with broads that'll pull that on you
Thats a Bingo . Her example is an extreme example but pretty much no is no :yeshrug: it may suck if yiur in the process of getting it in and this happens but it’s probably better In the long run for you to know how the person is . You need to think if your sister or daughter and they told you this happened

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If that happens, put on your clothes and leave. If she actually liked you she'll probably feel mad guilty for pulling that and her mind will be running that maybe you went and found some other chic to explode in.

Funny thing about this,is if you make her upset,she might be even more inclined to go ahead and say you raped her:francis:. And who is going to actually believe a woman told you no mid sex,and that you just got up and left quitely. Make sure you cause a scene so you have witnesses on the way out fellas. You have to trust a woman is even going to tell the story like that. Women know that will make them look ridiculous and likely wouldn't tell the truth:martin:. They will leave out the part about the consent all together because it sounds less believable for the rape allegation.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
She's right and isn't saying anything crazy.

Your thread title is crazy misleading.

She's saying a person can't be held hostage by the fact that they were just comfortable and consenting.

If you wait 2 hours on the roller coaster line and talked about how excited you after about it and as they strap you in, you become very uncomfortable, they need to let you off.

Same idea here. If you can't understand that... That's unsettling.
bad example. that would be like asking the operator to stop after the ride already took off.

But If she say she done then we done. :hubie:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Let me guess, a 3 page thread of people debating whether or not it's okay to keep fukking a woman after she says stop. I see one nikka on the first page talmbout raping her for the culture.

Great.

:what:

Granted, there are plenty of idiots in this thread.

The problem is Seales' trolling. If a man said "Man, it's gonna get to the point where I give a girl 7 strokes, she says stop and I give her a 8th, I'm gonna be a rapist" we'd call him ridicilous.

But, she's getting a pass because, of course you stop.

This isn't about "whoops, went one stroke too many" when it comes to Krakencrack, Bill and Harvey Weinstein.

But, her annoying ass thinks men don't know what rape is.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Granted, there are plenty of idiots in this thread.

The problem is Seales' trolling. If a man said "Man, it's gonna get to the point where I give a girl 7 strokes, she says stop and I give her a 8th, I'm gonna be a rapist" we'd call him ridicilous.

But, she's getting a pass because, of course you stop.

This isn't about "whoops, went one stroke too many" when it comes to Krakencrack, Bill and Harvey Weinstein.

A lot of them don't fam. A lot of men's concept of rape is blatant, Ted Bundy shyt, a lot of them don't see the 'blurred lines' and shades of gray when it comes to to the topic.

Which is why she had to reduce it to such seemingly absurd, clear cut terms. Like EVEN IF all of this happens and everything is AG, if I say stop, stop. If you think that doesn't puzzle if not infuriate the average man as to not only why a woman might do that, but also why they would be expected to actually stop then you're overestimating the temperament of the type of men that need that explanation. I'm happy that it seems like common sense to you because it should be, but a lot of guys need it spelled out for them and even then you have fukking morons talking about raping "for the culture".

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

I think situations like this lead to the in-fighting between women on this issue. You got assault victims who've been kidnapped, beaten, then raped looking at another woman who just decided midway into sex (that she consented to) that she didn't want to do it like :dahell:

Like seriously, in a world where people doubt victims of more extreme rape cases... how do you think "I told him to stop after 7 strokes" is gonna hold up in the court of public opinion? There are too many scenarios where this gets gray.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
When i see these threads i feel like nobody is seeing the bigger picture...
If this will be considered rape... ur actually having consensual sex. and somewhere during mid thrust, shorty starts saying stop. and u keep going... ur a rapist.
The big picture... This could have never actually happen. she could have never said stop... but if she, for whatever reason wants to claim rape... this could be her story. If anybody saw her willing go into ur room and knew yall was going to have consensual sex.
this could be her story to say that it became non consensual during.
We are going to start needing scientists, psychologist, and biologist to start testifying about what is actually going on in a mans body and mind during intercourse to show how hard it is to stop sex once engaged in it.
But i see an agenda... and im hating it.
these type of topics are everywhere...
these are ridiculous scenarios that make no sense.. how many times in ur life as a man has a woman told you to stop during sex.?. how many times as a women have you told a man to stop?
Im sure not many...
its an agenda to put ridiculous shyt in women's head... and to make men hate women... for being fukkin ridiculous but
Most women arent this crazy and most men aren't stonecold rapist and abusers...

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We all know some bytches be on some nut ass shyt like this sometimes. When it happens just chalk it up as you being in bed with a trash girl that dont know wtf she doing and pull out. bytch tell me to stop, I'm stopping, asking wtf is going on, and if she still acting weird Ima just throw her out my whole house and get my nut the ol fashion way. Be gone and pull your sad shyt somewhere else cus I'll be damned if I charm you into bed and have you switch up the last second so I can coddle you. Just get the fukk out the house, I dont need your trash p*ssy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Uhhh nothing she said was wrong. If a woman says she’s done and she doesn’t want to have sex anymore it’s over with. Pull out and move on. nikkas just trying to get upset at any little thing lately.

This is troll trick #1

Amanda Seales has been on some bullshyt, in general, now, we have to go "Well, nothing she's saying is wrong" :francis:

I need Amanda Seales to GTFOH

4fossa

All Star
Daps
man I think I'm switchin on trannys all 2019
I'm sick and tired of this shyt
View media item 18550

Damon_Dash_304.jpg