"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
A lot of them don't fam. A lot of men's concept of rape is blatant, Ted Bundy shyt, a lot of them don't see the 'blurred lines' and shades of gray when it comes to to the topic.

Which is why she had to reduce it to such seemingly absurd, clear cut terms. Like EVEN IF all of this happens and everything is AG, if I say stop, stop. If you think that doesn't puzzle if not infuriate the average man as to not only why a woman might do that, but also why they would be expected to actually stop then you're overestimating the temperament of the type of men that need that explanation. I'm happy that it seems like common sense to you because it should be, but a lot of guys need it spelled out for them and even then you have fukking morons talking about raping "for the culture".

In these high profile cases, there is no grey area. These dudes are harassing, raping and assaulting.

The problem with this whole "conversation" is that so much mudslinging has gone on that, yes, Amanda Seales should be able to say what she is saying. But, she also should be able to see that there is still a conversation to be had as that is an alarming situation for a man to be in, also. I don't want to think the entire exchange caused her pain when it started as consentual.

But, all men are dogs, so we just need to learn to take our dirty dikks out of women when they say "stop/no." Meanwhile, you've got men who now think rape has never happened ever in history because the truth is, they don't find themselves putting undue pressure on women, sexually and they are responding to women making rape out to be a daily, individual occurrence from 90% prepetrauted by 95% of men.

The whole thing has gotten out of control. And it's crazy to see messageboard logic reaching the real world.

I think situations like this lead to the in-fighting between women on this issue. You got assault victims who've been kidnapped, beaten, then raped looking at another woman who just decided midway into sex (that she consented to) that she didn't want to do it like :dahell:

Like seriously, in a world where people doubt victims of more extreme rape cases... how do you think "I told him to stop after 7 strokes" is gonna hold up in the court of public opinion? There are too many scenarios where this gets gray.

All in all, rape is not handled well at all by the criminal justice system.

So, I don't mind putting it all in the same box. But, women like Amanda Seales are turning rape allegations into power plays.

Of course there is context like @SunZoo brought up. In a hypothetical situation a woman may have really been triggered as the penetration started. But, again, she's a fukking troll and knew the reaction she would get trivializing rape.

7 strokes :dry: GTFOH

Daps
From we’re having sex to I’m having sex. The line is too blurred and gray if you ask me. There are times when women have sex with me riding and I for about 10 seconds don’t want to have sex anymore and let her get hers. I hate being ridden. So whenever she insists I just let her get hers. I’m being raped but I don’t care.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
damn....alllllll the coli wierdos came out for this thread.

The woman basically said if she says no at any point during sex you should stop. That's common sense. If she says no then stop.:usure:

Now I've never had a woman tell me to stop after we've got going. :mjgrin: Ya'll are sounding a little worried in here. :mjgrin:

You fellas can't possibly have this big of an issue with females. I refuse to believe it. I can't deal....:scust:

How the fukk did this thread go plat?:mjcry: It's some angry frustrated folks out here, I see.:patrice:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let me guess, a 3 page thread of people debating whether or not it's okay to keep fukking a woman after she says stop. I see one nikka on the first page talmbout raping her for the culture.

Great.

:what:
Right.

It's fukking disgusting.

There could be any number of reasons that a woman or man might begin to feel uncomfortable about the situation going on.

A smell, seeing something unhygienic, past trauma, etc.

shyt, she could have forgot to put money in the fukking parking meter. Stop means stop.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Degenerate and anyone who dapped this sick ass shyt.
If she consents to the D and tells me to stop on the 9th pump of a 11 pump session

I'm going for that 11th pump

That sh1t clearly ain't rape....but according to her dumbass definition it is

So I'm just classifying it as what she already interprets it as in her warped ass mind

U sensitive fukkin fakkotz

Too many innocent good dudes in jail already over goofy ass chicks like this and yal supporting her nonsense.

:manny:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
man I think I'm switchin on trannys all 2019
I'm sick and tired of this shyt
View media item 18550

was this the thread you needed to come out the closet, :dame:

PalatableElatedHowlermonkey-small.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If she consents to the D and tells me to stop on the 9th pump of a 11 pump session

I'm going for that 11th pump

That sh1t clearly ain't rape....but according to her dumbass definition it is

So I'm just classifying it as what she already interprets it as in her warped ass mind

U sensitive fukkin fakkotz

Too many innocent good dudes in jail already over goofy ass chicks like this and yal supporting her nonsense.

:manny:
A Jawn sucking your dikk and she’s trying to lick your ass, but you don’t like that and she’s into it and continues to lick your ass after you’ve told her to chill...

You know that would be a form of sexual assault right?

Does it mean she’s evil? No.

But does she need to understand boundaries? Yes.

Stop being stubborn about this.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Agree wholeheartedly with this broad. Broad could be the hood hoe,prostitute,mentally ill etc don’t matter. No is no. She give u 6.5 strokes so be it.

My question is this tho, assuming it’s raw doggy, let’s say dude is in the process of letting off unbeknownst to her and she says stop and he already started nutting. Even if he pulls out as he is nutting there’s still DNA to be sampled if it really gets to that point. How does a man overcome those odds?

TntBdx

Pro
Daps
this why imma never clown mgtow folk, better off alone than dealin with wishy washy ass hoes :mjgrin:

if a broad says stop, you should stop based on principle and dignity , but don't deal with her ever again, any chick that can bring you that close to rape ain't worth dealin with at all, peep the signs before you become food, that's survival :mjgrin:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. (I knew someone would say this btw)

I can't tell women what to do as a male. I can't say, "Don't have sex with someone unless you're 100% sure you want to go thru with it". Because I know how situational things can be.

What I'm saying is that her and celebrities like Amber Rose are filling these young women's minds with ideas that can lead to very real consequences. How many times do you think telling a man to stop mid-sex is gonna end well? Rather than try to resolve the situation at it's most dangerous point, I'd rather a woman not even be in that situation in the first place.

:stopitslime:

Or how bout nikkas just need to stop when told to stop?

You’re trying to absolve men of any responsibility here.

Women have the right to change their mind whenever. Maybe you are doing something to make her uncomfortable, maybe the sex hurts. Either fukking way, if you hear STOP, you have a responsibility to stop.

Saying that a woman should never put herself in that kinda spot is missing the point entirely.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
In these high profile cases, there is no grey area. These dudes are harassing, raping and assaulting.
The problem with this whole "conversation" is that so much mudslinging has gone on that, yes, Amanda Seales should be able to say what she is saying. But, she also should be able to see that there is still a conversation to be had as that is an alarming situation for a man to be in, also. I don't want to think the entire exchange caused her pain when it started as consentual.

But, all men are dogs, so we just need to learn to take our dirty dikks out of women when they say "stop/no." Meanwhile, you've got men who now think rape has never happened ever in history because the truth is, they don't find themselves putting undue pressure on women, sexually and they are responding to women making rape out to be a daily, individual occurrence from 90% prepetrauted by 95% of men.

Right, and in the high profile cases where a lot of the perpetrators are celebs and other people in power.

But it's the low key, low profile, every day common occurrence that gets normalized behaviorally among men that these high profile cases are being used to make a conversation out of.

I swear to fukking god my nikka...my cousins, my aunts, my mother, my grandmother (in her younger years and in the hospital fighting brain cancer at damn near 80 years of age), my girlfriends, my bm, girls that I mentor...all been raped. And those are just the women in my life that are comfortable enough with me and far away enough from the event to actually speak on it. People in general repress or just don't talk about such traumatic things.

And coming up, even if you kept a small circle of nikkas that weren't degenerates you know somebody that crossed that line. And it wasn't because they were monster 'rapists', it's because nobody has ever raised the issue of consent and what those lines are. As long as it wasn't on some strong arm shyt, a lot of nikkas think it's normal. Whether it be putting shyt in girl drinks, having other nikkas barge in rooms unannounced ect. It's nikkas on here that literally confess to pulling off rape maneuvers like

:yeshrug:

Because they really didn't and still don't see what the issue was with what they did. A lot of women who are justifiably angry about rape and sexual assault often aren't able to see the difference between someone who is just a criminal deviant and somebody who was just raised in a culture where being considerate of a woman's body autonomy is some soft, simp, weak fakkit shyt! That's more ignorance than it is monstrosity, the problem is that type of mentality is pretty fukking common. Ignorance is common in general.

I understand the frustration that you feel.

I had someone that I'm real close with, basically asking me to get her pregnant and the night we started to take it there, before we even got to the sex a sexual trauma got triggered. She left my house like she saw a fukking ghost and didn't speak to me for months until she finally came to my crib to apologize for projecting her abuse on me because she knew the difference but it still made her uncomfortable. She couldn't even look me in the eye because of the guilt behind that..

That's fukked up, it made me feel like I did something wrong so I get why men get defensive. But the conversation that needs to take place is more so between US, not with women while they're in the middle of defining their boundaries.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I agree with what shes saying but something seems weird to me. Why are chicks theorizing this shyt anyway? Like for example, if a chick meets a nikka she's feeling, and they having sex and hlf way through it starts to hurt or she doesn't feel well and says stop, thats all good. Shes 150% in her right to do that and a nikka better stop, period. But it seems like some chicks are like...idk....it's like they WANT to be in this situation? Like a chick is going into sex on some "ok, im gonna tell him to stop after 20 strokes and see how he reacts". THAT is some bullshyt, and it's kind've some deranged thinking. Why would women be hanging out casually with their home girls and thinking about stuff like that? "Yeah imma fukk him tonight and say stop, and see if he's a rapist" like wtf....

Maybe im trippin, willing to hear what others think.:manny: