"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And for the record what type of women let’s a man come inside her and then magically says no after 7 thrust.

A woman who may be experiencing physical or emotional pain that could stem from sexual trauma. Most women you know have probably been raped, molested or sexually assaulted in some way so as common as that is, it would be safe to say that so is symptoms of trauma and even age regression surface during sex is common as well.

The problem is a lot of women are too scared to say something. Scared they'll be judged, scared that the man will think they're crazy, damaged so they just lay there, cry or disassociate until it's over.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
She's right and isn't saying anything crazy.

Your thread title is crazy misleading.

She's saying a person can't be held hostage by the fact that they were just comfortable and consenting.

If you wait 2 hours on the roller coaster line and talked about how excited you after about it and as they strap you in, you become very uncomfortable, they need to let you off.

Same idea here. If you can't understand that... That's unsettling.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
She's right but she is setting up some chicks for some horrible consequences.

We need to talk about how these high profile celebrity women with some kind of power are setting up other women with NO power to get themselves hurt. Listen young girls, do not..I repeat... DO NOT put yourself in this situation if you can help it. Women have been murdered and assaulted for much less.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
If a chick tell me no while I'm 8-10 strokes in I'm just gonna get up, put my shyt on and leave. I'l finish off myself

In my house? I'll kick her out my bed and make her ass leave. I'm not about to get a rape charge or be used as a pawn for a feminist movement/agenda knowing that I have no bad intentions.

I get it...women change their mind. But don't expect me to call or text you because I don't want no potential problems or legal issues.:hubie:

Also, how old is Amanda Seales? I remember when she was on Nick and on MTV. :mjlol: bytch old as hell still trying to find a new career and I guess it's being a black feminist

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's right but she is setting up some chicks for some horrible consequences.

We need to talk about how these high profile celebrity women with some kind of power are setting up other women with NO power to get themselves hurt. Listen young girls, do not..I repeat... DO NOT put yourself in this situation if you can help it. Women have been murdered and assaulted for much less.

What are you saying breh? If a woman is uncomfortable during sex or changes her mind she should just sit there and take it?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Ive heard "no" before as the woman is continuing to grab at my dikk prior to fukking. Sometimes "no" is just part of the foreplay for women. BUT with that said at this point in this modern era full of crazy women. You can't trust these clout chasing women,and perpetual victims not one bit:martin:. So while in my pre righteous era I might have continued while giving reassurance,gotten a confirmation,or talked her through it. I wouldn't even take the chance in this environment,just take your dikk and leave. If you can stop on a dime she will feel worse about it than you,says she should be ashamed of her p*ssy that you weren't lost in it for at least 2-3 more strokes:wow:.

Dealing with women has become like rushing the passer in football,they trying to throw flags for everything. As men we need to pick up some of those flags and throw them right back off the field:rudy:. I won't fight this one because first of all,I've never heard of this happening during sex. But if it did,I do believe the man should stop.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What are you saying breh? If a woman is uncomfortable during sex or changes her mind she should just sit there and take it?

Nope. (I knew someone would say this btw)

I can't tell women what to do as a male. I can't say, "Don't have sex with someone unless you're 100% sure you want to go thru with it". Because I know how situational things can be.

What I'm saying is that her and celebrities like Amber Rose are filling these young women's minds with ideas that can lead to very real consequences. How many times do you think telling a man to stop mid-sex is gonna end well? Rather than try to resolve the situation at it's most dangerous point, I'd rather a woman not even be in that situation in the first place.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
bytch is crazy but she's right here

Girl says no, that's the end of the discussion

Now I feel for any dude seven thrusts in who needs to pull out

:heh:

But if the girl is saying no, u can't be like "nah I need my nut"

The lesson here is not to be fukkin with broads that'll pull that on you
Exactly...the thread title doesn't accurately quote what she said.

She said that once she says no then a man is supposed to stop. Idk why nikkas in here are up in arms about it. A woman doesn't need a reason...if she doesn't want you to fukk or continue fukking then you stop. Not that complicated.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: I mean nikkas talking bout they can't stop, if you can't stop you gotta problem hombre. Either you're a virgin or a predator.

When I smash a chick and the condom break I stop.
Yall never had a condom break and stop Cause you didn't want to fukk a chick raw?

How is that any different than her saying stop?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The kitchen was the best place for them after all. But stop is stop:francis:

source.gif

Whew boy this thread just keeps delivering

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
If that happens, put on your clothes and leave. If she actually liked you she'll probably feel mad guilty for pulling that and her mind will be running that maybe you went and found some other chic to explode in.