European vs North American description of the Moors

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I know reading isn't your strong suit so I'll repost what I said earlier. It should answer this question.

http://www.africanark.org/berbersandmoors.html

There you have it. Europeans in the 1800s basically breaking it down exactly as we've been saying so far. The light skin almost white looking berbers are groups that came from europe (through the slave trade and other means) that were absorbed into berber society. They were different culturally than the black berbers who retained a culture similar to modern day ethiopians and eritereans. People from the horn of africa that were called berbers as well in ancient times.

And if you read my other posts, almost every reference to the berbers before 1300 a.d. described then as black skinned.
I'm waiting for van talk to answer and then I'll edit this depending on his answer... since u addressed this to him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leadership goes by ability.... they didn't have that concept of race. Black, brown, red, white.... it's about who's the right man for the job. Leadership being white is a fukking fairytale and wishful thinking from those who beleive in racial supremacy.

the reason I asked it, is that almost always the people that are on the mixed tip are those with beliefs of racial superiority and once its proven that you can't totally segregate black people out of ancient egypt, they go this route. which basically means, yeah maybe there were black there but they were most likely just slaves or servants. the implication is almost always that the leadership was white or very certainly non-black.

when we say the Moors were black, we're saying their origins were from black peoples in africa and their leaders were black. and we're not saying this out of wishful thinking like cacs when they say blacks in egypt were slaves or servants, we have evidence on our side.

here is a very famous painting by an Austrian painter in 1878. Its called "MOORISH CHIEFTAIN"

MoorCheiftan.jpg

now let me hear one cac in here say this ain't a black man. and see how he's dressed like royalty. no slave or servant here.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
lol... The Moors...they conquered a small part of Europe..didnt even get as far as France

at the height of the British Empire, the Brits had half the world on lock

Britishempire.jpg

it was white scientists that also created the most powerful weapon ever (Tsar Bomba) russian nuke

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
lol... The Moors...they conquered a small part of Europe..didnt even get as far as France

Britishempire.jpg

Didn't really do much in the way of culture, though, which is typical of Western European empires :yeshrug:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Didn't really do much in the way of culture, though, which is typical of Western European empires :yeshrug:
:stopitslime:

are you serious.....

English is the most widely spoken language in the world

America, the most powerful, influential civlization ever, was born from the British

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you look at the first video at 32 minutes in, the professors assertion was that Egypt was at one point ruled by Nubians, there are more Pyramids in Sudan than in Egypt.....

this was a series shown by the BBC in the UK on the lost tribes of Africa

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Britishempire.jpg

it was white scientists that also created the most powerful weapon ever (Tsar Bomba) russian nuke

Worshipping the cat which ideology was not theirs. Used guns to conquer which they did not create (gun powder from china, actual gun as a mechanism, was arabic). No part of the boats they were sailing around in where made by Europeans, neither the compass (Its clear in Columbus writing that he had no idea where they fukk he was going). Science that was used to advance and create bombs was not made by them. They did introduce disease to each population and kill millions though :snoop:. That was their creation from not bathing.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Worshipping the cat which ideology was not theirs. Used guns to conquer which they did not create (gun powder from china, actual gun as a mechanism, was arabic). No part of the boats they were sailing around in where made by Europeans, neither the compass (Its clear in Columbus writing that he had no idea where they fukk he was going). Science that was used to advance and create bombs was not made by them.

all cultures borrow ideas from other cultures...

most of the guns and ships were home made you have no idea what your talking about

science, are you serious Isaac Newton, arguably the greatest scientist to ever walk the planet....

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
the reason I asked it, is that almost always the people that are on the mixed tip are those with beliefs of racial superiority and once its proven that you can't totally segregate black people out of ancient egypt, they go this route. which basically means, yeah maybe there were black there but they were most likely just slaves or servants. the implication is almost always that the leadership was white or very certainly non-black.

when we say the Moors were black, we're saying their origins were from black peoples in africa and their leaders were black. and we're not saying this out of wishful thinking like cacs when they say blacks in egypt were slaves or servants, we have evidence on our side.

here is a very famous painting by an Austrian painter in 1878. Its called "MOORISH CHIEFTAIN"

MoorCheiftan.jpg

now let me hear one cac in here say this ain't a black man. and see how he's dressed like royalty. no slave or servant here.
Yes most moors and bedouins looked like this until they lightened over the course of hundreds of years... the berbers are ancient... but the lighter skinned people and europeans came in waves.. they didn't just come at once. I should know because part of my grandmothers side came from one of those waves. Whites calling those lighter groups white is also just wishful thinking.. some were just light (bedouins from the riand some were mixed... the same way whites wanna claim ethiopians because they are "Caucasoid".

Britishempire.jpg

what are you talking about the moors controlled the caliphate at one point and stretched into asia... fukk europe...that means they controlled the entire muslim world

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Yes most moors and bedouins looked like this until they lightened over the course of hundreds of years... the berbers are ancient... but the lighter skinned people and europeans came in waves.. they didn't just come at once. I should know because part of my grandmothers side came from one of those waves. Whites calling those lighter groups white is also just wishful thinking.. some were just light (bedouins from the riand some were mixed... the same way whites wanna claim ethiopians because they are "Caucasoid".

what are you talking about the moors controlled the caliphate at one point and stretched into asia... fukk europe...that means they controlled the entire muslim world
in terms of land area, The British Empire was the largest ever in land and in population (rivaled only by Chinese empires)

the land area for the British at its height was 33.2 km^2

the umayyad caliphate at its peal was only 5.79km^2

in 1938 at the peak of the British Empire the population was 458 million

the caliphate only had a peak of 62 million

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all cultures borrow ideas from other cultures...

most of the guns and ships were home made you have no idea what your talking about

science, are you serious Isaac Newton, arguably the greatest scientist to ever walk the planet....

Well is it really borrowing when the people make no mention of where the knowledge they used to advance came from? Seems more like claiming to me. People know who Issac Newton is but do they know who that knowledge ascended from? These people are paraded around as if they created everything from scratch.

Issac Newton lived between 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1727. Where do you think Europeans learned Alchemy and ideas of mixing information at that time from?