Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
halo-washed.gif

Stop starting shyt :ufdup:

I SPECIFICALLY said disc drive issues. Had other shyt happen but no disc drive problems ever.
Not starting anything.

Not even throwing shade.

I don’t know one person who didn’t have a fukked up disc drive in PS1/2.

For a semester in college I basically lived off of repairing PS2s for people.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not starting anything.

Not even throwing shade.

I don’t know one person who didn’t have a fukked up disc drive in PS1/2.

For a semester in college I basically lived off of repairing PS2s for people.

I had a PS1 mod dude in college. My whole family ate thru that creh.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It’s literally part of the legacy for those two console, just like blowing Nintendo cartridges.

Dudes had to have a whole routine of turning the PSX on its side, slapping it two times then turning it upside down to get it to work:mjlol:
Did you ever turn your PS on its side? - PlayStation

PS2 had to settle a class action suit about its hard drive.
Sony settles PS2 lawsuit

Guess you and @Rekkapryde the only two dudes on earth not to have these problems:francis:

I’m well aware of the issues.

Never had problems with my PS1 and will always remember it as the first system I ran through stereo speakers :ahh:

My friend and I both got a PS2 Christmas 2000 and they never had problems.

360, got the RROD, took it to a guy who fixed them, and it might have worked for another couple weeks. Bought a 2nd one and it still works as of last month.

PS4, has problems reading discs, and I’ve seen about 6 different error codes. Have to eject and reinsert games all the time to get get them to load up. Pausing, skipping chapters, going to menus on a blu ray can crash it.

Anything else?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m well aware of the issues.

Never had problems with my PS1 and will always remember it as the first system I ran through stereo speakers :ahh:

My friend and I both got a PS2 Christmas 2000 and they never had problems.

360, got the RROD, took it to a guy who fixed them, and it might have worked for another couple weeks. Bought a 2nd one and it still works as of last month.

PS4, has problems reading discs, and I’ve seen about 6 different error codes. Have to eject and reinsert games all the time to get get them to load up. Pausing, skipping chapters, going to menus on a blu ray can crash it.

Anything else?
You are in a league of your own :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i mean its true as far as trying to get playstation/switch owners to cross over....outside of playing the best version of multiplats i see no reason for them to do so

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
That’s different than someone else taking away access from your game. You’re splitting hairs over a simple concept.
This is my biggest gripe with game pass the best games on the pass are limited and the rest are niche top down hack slashes, puzzle games, current gen games released 2-3 years ago and 360 nostalgia games if you already played them and not into top down, or puzzle games there’s really only 5-6 games out of 100+ worth playing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is a yella belly lie you mattress scoundrel

Digital games have never been cheaper unless in a crazy sale
All games usually come out at full price $60. You know places that discount for whatever reason, be it a pre order or a discount program like best buy had. Ppl who prefer disc ignore that you can get these same discounts digitally and way more often. It's the internet vs whatever stores are nearby. You can't compete with that. You name the game and I'll find it cheaper digitally. Only physical games you'll find cheaper are used games with little resale value. That's it...
:rudy:Let me make my next 20 posts about your mother then. Family is most peoples “magic nerve”. You didn’t make a profound discovery dummy.

But it really ain’t a thing to me Courtney, just don’t go crying again and tagging me when these boys hurt your feelings again talking about “you see! I told you these guys go out of their way to shut me down in this forum:sadbron:
You claimed it wasn't what it was so I tagged you in every instance I seen just to demonstrate. Why do you think I was hoping you'd do something about it? Im confused, when did you think you was THAT IMPORTANT :dwillhuh:

You claimed you don't do fukk boy shyt cuz you got morals, I know that's a ghat damn lie and posted a link to you being a sucka. I'll admit you flip flop on that over the years, I see everything, and right now I set you not being a man about it. No, you said you'll pop shots at mom dukes. Well, mom has dementia and I'm her full time care provider which you've seen before hence why you mentioned her. And you did that because after meach destroyed you in a post I posted a pic of a have you seen me milk carton. The please contact set you the fukk off as I knew it would because you're salty I called you out. Far as I know your dad is healthy, happy, has an office that you work in. I didn't cross a line, but you turned into a little bytch :umad:
Nope.

Only issues I’ve had with consoles have been with the 360 and PS4
But you're aware if the widespread issues that have happened over the years, yah?
Man not knowing if a game would boot up when you put it in the ps2 was pretty iconic with having one.

Unless you got your ps2 like late year 2 or after.
More like 4yrs
halo-washed.gif

Stop starting shyt :ufdup:

I SPECIFICALLY said disc drive issues. Had other shyt happen but no disc drive problems ever.
So you didn't have disc read error issues during the ps2 era? Or red lights during the ps3?
I had a PS1 mod dude in college. My whole family ate thru that creh.
And that mod killed off disc drives quicker because the laser worked harder to read copies.
This is my biggest gripe with game pass the best games on the pass are limited and the rest are niche top down hack slashes, puzzle games, current gen games released 2-3 years ago and 360 nostalgia games if you already played them and not into top down, or puzzle games there’s really only 5-6 games out of 100+ worth playing.
You don't have gamepass, this is window shopper mentality. Gamepass has everything you said they don't, so you told on yourself with these claims

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And that mod killed off disc drives quicker because the laser worked harder to read copies.

My shyt worked until the ps2 dropped. Sold my shyt to some Asian cat on campus after the ps2 came out.my modded ps2 ran for 2 years when I sold it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My shyt worked until the ps2 dropped. Sold my shyt to some Asian cat on campus after the ps2 came out.my modded ps2 ran for 2 years when I sold it.
Yeah but you're saying that like how certain ppl use all lives matter. That's cool that your system survived but unless you was extremely sheltered then you witnessed systems breaking down all around you. If you was alive and you went into a video game store during the release of the ps2? They was stacked everywhere. New console would be stacked behind the counters by the registers where employees walk, why? They was in such high demand there wasd no need to stock in the back. One sold for 10,000 on Ebay. The reason for the scarce amounts was disc read error.

My sole(soul) beef with Sony, the Sony rep who would come to our store said Sony knew and wasn't going to take action at that time. After losing lawsuit after lawsuit they settled 5yrs after the release. fukk Sony for that... but here you are acting like non of that happened. That we making this shyt up :stopitslime: