Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disc drives break and discs themselves are subject to damage.
Why would you keep trying to change the subject :comeon:
Lmaooo disc drives break? I've never had a console where the disc drive has broke. Breh

It's not a change of subject were talking digital games...

Why would I buy digital when it's more expensive ?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaooo disc drives break? I've never had a console where the disc drive has broke. Breh

It's not a change of subject were talking digital games...

Why would I buy digital when it's more expensive ?

I'mma let you cook, but you gotta be the luckiest motherfukker alive to have NEVER had a disc drive crap out on you.

Also, maybe I missed it, but would you bring some depth on digital being more expensive? Outside of the occasional sale, they're usually the same (which is kind've BS, since the ideal of the digital marketplace was built on it being cheaper AND more convenient than physical retail).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'mma let you cook, but you gotta be the luckiest motherfukker alive to have NEVER had a disc drive crap out on you.

Also, maybe I missed it, but would you bring some depth on digital being more expensive? Outside of the occasional sale, they're usually the same (which is kind've BS, since the ideal of the digital marketplace was built on it being cheaper AND more convenient than physical retail).

can't lie, never had this issue either. :yeshrug:

it's been other shyt, but NEVER the disc drive.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't lie, never had this issue either. :yeshrug:

it's been other shyt, but NEVER the disc drive.

Lucky you, breh. My first PS2 and PS3 had disc drives that died. But I was a young idiot who would leave them shyts on for literal days at a time.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just told you games like some of the marvel games, smash tv, crazy taxi are no longer available online in their original form and Scott pilgrim isn't available at all.

There's no benefit of me getting digital games especially with them being more expensive and especially seeing as next gen have tiny hard drives
Digital games are cheaper on average, and every version of every game is available online. Including unreleased versions. Star fox 2, Mike Tyson punch out 2 just to name a few I know you're familiar with. I personally prefer the Tengen version of tetris NES :manny:
like bruh their halo games have been the same blueprint since the first xbox
same shyt
nikkas really playing it for the story at this point
:dahell:
Do me a favor...in the mix of all this video game talk...don’t mention any of my family members in any kind of way. You’ve played that card too much with me. These other clowns might do that to you but I don’t.
Do me a favor and eat a dikk. Too many times you either had some slick shyt to say, or you co sign fukk boy shyt. And I really had an issue here
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smooth3d-would-approve.586721/

But on the flip side I talked about how YOU can't spread yourself too thin. You brought up your office shyt when talking about yourself and lately I've called you daddies boy and that ladies and gentleman is the magic nerve button :youngsabo:
:duck:

everyone who had a PS1 and/or PS2 had a broken disc drive.

Currently the number one thing that fails most in both the X1 and PS4 is the disc drive.
They applying some severe mental gymnastics to avoid admitting inferior logic...

Peasants :hhh:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digital games are cheaper on average, and every version of every game is available online. Including unreleased versions. Star fox 2, Mike Tyson punch out 2 just to name a few I know you're familiar with. I personally prefer the Tengen version of tetris NES :manny:

Do me a favor and eat a dikk. Too many times you either had some slick shyt to say, or you co sign fukk boy shyt. And I really had an issue here

But on the flip side I talked about how YOU can't spread yourself too thin. You brought up your office shyt when talking about yourself and lately I've called you daddies boy and that ladies and gentleman is the magic nerve button :youngsabo:

They applying some severe mental gymnastics to avoid admitting inferior logic...

This is a yella belly lie you mattress scoundrel

Digital games have never been cheaper unless in a crazy sale

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:rudy:Let me make my next 20 posts about your mother then. Family is most peoples “magic nerve”. You didn’t make a profound discovery dummy.

But it really ain’t a thing to me Courtney, just don’t go crying again and tagging me when these boys hurt your feelings again talking about “you see! I told you these guys go out of their way to shut me down in this forum:sadbron:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope.

Only issues I’ve had with consoles have been with the 360 and PS4
It’s literally part of the legacy for those two console, just like blowing Nintendo cartridges.

Dudes had to have a whole routine of turning the PSX on its side, slapping it two times then turning it upside down to get it to work:mjlol:
Did you ever turn your PS on its side? - PlayStation

PS2 had to settle a class action suit about its hard drive.
Sony settles PS2 lawsuit

Guess you and @Rekkapryde the only two dudes on earth not to have these problems:francis:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man not knowing if a game would boot up when you put it in the ps2 was pretty iconic with having one.

Unless you got your ps2 like late year 2 or after.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s literally part of the legacy for those two console, just like blowing Nintendo cartridges.

Dudes had to have a whole routine of turning the PSX on its side, slapping it two times then turning it upside down to get it to work:mjlol:
Did you ever turn your PS on its side? - PlayStation

PS2 had to settle a class action suit about its hard drive.
Sony settles PS2 lawsuit

Guess you and @Rekkapryde the only two dudes on earth not to have these problems:francis:

halo-washed.gif

Stop starting shyt :ufdup:

I SPECIFICALLY said disc drive issues. Had other shyt happen but no disc drive problems ever.