Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, starts with y'all tho. Nobody gets attacked more than me. And I didn't make fun of your mom dying, you said a mattress joke, I replied your mama. You then pulled a fred G Sanford I'm coming Elizabeth which makes me not believe you. You said something like "I can still remember her something something" and im like all of this response from a Ya mama RETURN FIRE?

How are you overlooking you brought the rah rah? I didn't then double down and keep mentioning your mom, I told you that you keep talking about your mom... like again right now. The next time your mom comes up it'll be you again :francis:

Ultimately it's about the art of respect. If you disrespect people don't cry when they disrespect you back. There are levels to this shyt and in both of these cases I've not ventured deep. Ya mama and his daddy are not line crosses. The shyt both of you have said to me is worse. If the words don't resonate maybe this will..

Its water under the bridge. We cool now. I even added you to xbox live. It was foul but i got over it:smile:

I like xbox just like you. we all we got(same with gmb). Gotta stop the fighting:ufdup:
:gucci:What in the world? :dwillhuh:
Court roasted my dead mom. We squashed the beef:hubie:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I decided not to take it personal. Id like the arcaduim to be all love. Yes it made me upset but internet beef aint my lane. Lets all get along. It would be nice if we all talked about what we liked and disliked about games. I wish everybody in this section the best. Love not hate.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I decided not to take it personal. Id like the arcaduim to be all love. Yes it made me upset but internet beef aint my lane. Lets all get along. It would be nice if we all talked about what we liked and disliked about games. I wish everybody in this section the best. Love not hate.
The fact that this even has to be stated blows my mind. :francis: That’s all I been asking for the last 75 posts. Seems to be a more difficult concept to grasp than it needs to be. :scust:

Daps
The fact that this even has to be stated blows my mind. :francis: That’s all I been asking for the last 75 posts. Seems to be a more difficult concept to grasp than it needs to be. :scust:
like I said people take this stanning/fanboy shyt too seriously
grown ass adults acting like this
bringing in people's families over consoles and video games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free online
Gamepass
Best version of multiplats

:yeshrug:
Added to this

Stronger system
Best features (As of now from what we know)
X cloud
Backwards compatibility with hardware
Backwards compatibility with games (all the way back to the original Xbox)
And unless something has changed my download speeds have always been better with live over PSN

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free online
Gamepass
Best version of multiplats

:yeshrug:
Added to this

Stronger system
Best features (As of now from what we know)
X cloud
Backwards compatibility with hardware
Backwards compatibility with games (all the way back to the original Xbox)
And unless something has changed my download speeds have always been better with live over PSN
Apart from free online and Xcloud which is not a big a deal with the general public as Xbots like to think, the other features were available all throughout this gen and did nothing for them so what makes you think things will be any different?

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apart from free online and Xcloud which is not a big a deal with the general public as Xbots like to think, the other features were available all throughout this gen and did nothing for them so what makes you think things will be any different?
:usure:

Their revenue reports and player engagement would disagree. On top of that they have a ton of 1st party studio's working with them now which also just makes a lot of this better.

The game is changing, and you'll see sony heavily fall in line soon.:manny: