Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony took away my Driveclub. I want to play it and now I can't. I bought it digitally, erased it from my PS4 to make space for new games and now I can't download it again even though I thought I "owned" it. Good luck downloading delisted Xbox games.

I thought that if it's in your library you can download it again? :lupe:

Let me try and download PT. :patrice:

edit: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :why:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikka you don't play games you ghaaaaat daaaaaamn casual :mjlol:

This the same nikka who said he'll watch a walkthrough for uncharted 3 :dead:
LJArVpN.png

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you grow up you won't be trading games with friends, and this thing about digital monopolies are hilarious. Games are cheaper digitally and everyone involved makes more money. Chill out chicken little...

dRHqG9.jpg

Im not going to post the actual site because it won't be utilized but...
http://wololo.net/ps4-jailbreak-ps4-cfw4dummies/ :francis:
And Sony shut down the driveclub servers in March

How much will you pay for each disc vs buying digitally? You think like an impulse buyer but the topic is playing older games in the future. Digitally it'll be free or dirt cheap to create this collection so you're either ignorant here or you're being disingenuous :stop:
I just told you games like some of the marvel games, smash tv, crazy taxi are no longer available online in their original form and Scott pilgrim isn't available at all.

There's no benefit of me getting digital games especially with them being more expensive and especially seeing as next gen have tiny hard drives

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again. We’ve already gone over this. Games can be stored on a HDD. At 100Gb a piece, that’s 50 games you can hold on your HDD. You can buy a 5TB HDD for under $100 right now, and store the games indefinitely.

It’s easier to maintain a 5GB hard drive than it would be to keep up with 50 physical games.
What do you not understand?!?! Next gen won't allow you to use regular portable hard drives

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The link you posted wasn't regular hard drives, they're 1tb memory sticks

What do you not understand? 1tb isn't enough
fukk, you’re stupid :mjlol:
Here’s How External Storage Works On The Xbox Series X

There’s a critical difference between what you can do with the extended SSD and the external HDD. The Series X has a wealth of Microsoft-designed technology that opens up exciting new possibilities for developers to create games unlike anything we’ve seen on console before. Some of these new features rely on the Series X’s custom SSD which means new games built for the Series X have to reside on either the internal or extended SSD drives. These games won’t work if they reside on the external HDD. They can be stored on the HDD as a backup but they’ll have to be transferred to one of the SSDs to be played.
All it takes is for you to stfu and read the damn information:francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is my exact point, why would I want games stored on a hard drive that can't even play them and have to transfer them to an SSD card instead of just owning the ohsycial ?
Physical games have to be installed on the SSD to actually play.

It’s the same situation, you store them how you want, but when you want to play. You have to install them on the SSD.

Only difference is, again HDD space is cheaper/easier to maintain than physical space.

Why would I buy digital when digital is more expensive ?
Move goalposts brehs :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
When you grow up you won't be trading games with friends, and this thing about digital monopolies are hilarious. Games are cheaper digitally and everyone involved makes more money. Chill out chicken little...

dRHqG9.jpg

Im not going to post the actual site because it won't be utilized but...
http://wololo.net/ps4-jailbreak-ps4-cfw4dummies/ :francis:
And Sony shut down the driveclub servers in March

How much will you pay for each disc vs buying digitally? You think like an impulse buyer but the topic is playing older games in the future. Digitally it'll be free or dirt cheap to create this collection so you're either ignorant here or you're being disingenuous :stop:
Do me a favor...in the mix of all this video game talk...don’t mention any of my family members in any kind of way. You’ve played that card too much with me. These other clowns might do that to you but I don’t.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physical games have to be installed on the SSD to actually play.

It’s the same situation, you store them how you want, but when you want to play. You have to install them on the SSD.

Only difference is, again HDD space is cheaper/easier to maintain than physical space.

Move goalposts brehs :mjlol:
Hard drives break over time, a physical disc unless you're reckless won't
Why would I pay more for a digital game when I can get the ohsycial cheaper?