Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
All games usually come out at full price $60. You know places that discount for whatever reason, be it a pre order or a discount program like best buy had. Ppl who prefer disc ignore that you can get these same discounts digitally and way more often. It's the internet vs whatever stores are nearby. You can't compete with that. You name the game and I'll find it cheaper digitally. Only physical games you'll find cheaper are used games with little resale value. That's it...

You claimed it wasn't what it was so I tagged you in every instance I seen just to demonstrate. Why do you think I was hoping you'd do something about it? Im confused, when did you think you was THAT IMPORTANT :dwillhuh:

You claimed you don't do fukk boy shyt cuz you got morals, I know that's a ghat damn lie and posted a link to you being a sucka. I'll admit you flip flop on that over the years, I see everything, and right now I set you not being a man about it. No, you said you'll pop shots at mom dukes. Well, mom has dementia and I'm her full time care provider which you've seen before hence why you mentioned her. And you did that because after meach destroyed you in a post I posted a pic of a have you seen me milk carton. The please contact set you the fukk off as I knew it would because you're salty I called you out. Far as I know your dad is healthy, happy, has an office that you work in. I didn't cross a line, but you turned into a little bytch :umad:

But you're aware if the widespread issues that have happened over the years, yah?

More like 4yrs

So you didn't have disc read error issues during the ps2 era? Or red lights during the ps3?

And that mod killed off disc drives quicker because the laser worked harder to read copies.

You don't have gamepass, this is window shopper mentality. Gamepass has everything you said they don't, so you told on yourself with these claims
Me and @MeachTheMonster have no problems whatsoever outside of gaming wars so I have no clue why you mention him at all when addressing me. :francis:
I don’t remember seeing anything about your mother having dementia and I’m sorry to hear that. I've never mentioned your family members and have no intention of doing so. Now if you wanna do the man thing and agree that family will not be mentioned like I stated going forward, we can do that.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Me and @MeachTheMonster have no problems whatsoever outside of gaming wars so I have no clue why you mention him at all when addressing me. :francis:
I don’t remember seeing anything about your mother having dementia and I’m sorry to hear that. I've never mentioned your family members and have no intention of doing so. Now if you wanna do the man thing and agree that family will not be mentioned like I stated going forward, we can do that.
I feel like this is some (racial comparison time) to the civil rights acts. They exist because one side needed to make a law on itself. Again, I've never came at your family. You the one implying shyt. For there to be a true truce you gotta stop acting like you not butthurt over the angle I created. Because there is nothing I said that warranted you to feel like I came at your family. Like, point it out so I can pinpoint the supposed error in my ways. And I responded to a meech post, wtf are you talking about why I mention him when addressing you :dahell:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I feel like this is some (racial comparison time) to the civil rights acts. They exist because one side needed to make a law on itself. Again, I've never came at your family. You the one implying shyt. For there to be a true truce you gotta stop acting like you not butthurt over the angle I created. Because there is nothing I said that warranted you to feel like I came at your family. Like, point it out so I can pinpoint the supposed error in my ways. And I responded to a meech post, wtf are you talking about why I mention him when addressing you :dahell:
:comeon:You’ve done it several times to the point it’s become one of your go-to responses to me. No need to play dumb. Just a few posts back when I said don’t mention family, you responded with something stupid about how you “found the magic nerve”. That’s when I told you, you didn’t make some kind of discovery; if I mentioned your mom in any kind of way I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate it, which you confirmed by explaining she has dementia.

But It ain’t that serious, I don’t go bookmarking a bunch of posts over it. It’s just something I noticed you’ve done often enough over time. It’s a simple concept, don’t mention daddy/father/pops etc etc whatever in conjunction with any “jokes”.

Normally I wouldn’t even say nothing cause words online don’t make me “mad”. It would be easy to put you on ignore and keep it movin (but I didn’t think that was gangsta :birdman:) but this is a small community that when it comes to real conversations (outside of the gaming disses) I care about (I’ve invited you to DM conversations several times about real life stuff which you consistently rejected with something slick to the effect of “just because you have your daddy’s games and work in his office doesn’t make you qualified to talk to me about real life). I mean...side note....none of those jokes are true... and normally I’d laugh it off like any other joke but the inclusion of “daddy” into the joke is what doesn’t sit right, the same way it wouldn’t sit right with you if I started saying “mommy” in “jokes” towards you.:hubie:

Like I said, it’s pretty simple.
I’m saying there’s no need to mention any family members in any kind of way when it comes to these video game conversations. It should be obvious I’m going through this level of back and forth with you because I would rather continue the game jokes and conversation with you, but if you wanna respond with something slick again even to this simple request for whatever reason than it is what it is.
Not a big deal. Just wanna make some boundaries clear, which by the way, your responses made it seem like you don’t too much care about, which is fine, you just have to understand that you set the tone (with me at least) of how you should be responded to. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:comeon:You’ve done it several times to the point it’s become one of your go-to responses to me. No need to play dumb. Just a few posts back when I said don’t mention family, you responded with something stupid about how you “found the magic nerve”. That’s when I told you, you didn’t make some kind of discovery; if I mentioned your mom in any kind of way I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate it, which you confirmed by explaining she has dementia.

But It ain’t that serious, I don’t go bookmarking a bunch of posts over it. It’s just something I noticed you’ve done often enough over time. It’s a simple concept, don’t mention daddy/father/pops etc etc whatever in conjunction with any “jokes”.

Normally I wouldn’t even say nothing cause words online don’t make me “mad”. It would be easy to put you on ignore and keep it movin (but I didn’t think that was gangsta :birdman:) but this is a small community that when it comes to real conversations outside of the gaming disses I care about (I’ve invited you to DM conversations several times about real life stuff which you consistently rejected with something slick to the effect of “just because you have your daddy’s games and work in his office doesn’t make you qualified to talk to me about real life). I mean...side note....none of those jokes are true... and normally I’d laugh it off like any other joke but the inclusion of “daddy” into the joke is what doesn’t sit right, the same way it wouldn’t sit right with you if I started saying “mommy” in “jokes” towards you.:hubie:

I’m saying there’s no need to mention any family members in any kind of way when it comes to these video game conversations. It should be obvious I’m going through this level of back and forth with you because I would rather continue the game jokes and conversation with you, but if you wanna respond with something slick again even to this simple request for whatever reason than it is what it is.
Not a big deal. Just wanna make some boundaries clear, which by the way, your responses made it seem like you don’t too much care about, which is fine, you just have to understand that you set the tone (with me at least) of how you should be responded to. :yeshrug:
:umad:
Just figured I’d get it out of the way for the on-lookers :skip:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All games usually come out at full price $60. You know places that discount for whatever reason, be it a pre order or a discount program like best buy had. Ppl who prefer disc ignore that you can get these same discounts digitally and way more often. It's the internet vs whatever stores are nearby. You can't compete with that. You name the game and I'll find it cheaper digitally. Only physical games you'll find cheaper are used games with little resale value. That's it...

You claimed it wasn't what it was so I tagged you in every instance I seen just to demonstrate. Why do you think I was hoping you'd do something about it? Im confused, when did you think you was THAT IMPORTANT :dwillhuh:

You claimed you don't do fukk boy shyt cuz you got morals, I know that's a ghat damn lie and posted a link to you being a sucka. I'll admit you flip flop on that over the years, I see everything, and right now I set you not being a man about it. No, you said you'll pop shots at mom dukes. Well, mom has dementia and I'm her full time care provider which you've seen before hence why you mentioned her. And you did that because after meach destroyed you in a post I posted a pic of a have you seen me milk carton. The please contact set you the fukk off as I knew it would because you're salty I called you out. Far as I know your dad is healthy, happy, has an office that you work in. I didn't cross a line, but you turned into a little bytch :umad:

But you're aware if the widespread issues that have happened over the years, yah?

More like 4yrs

So you didn't have disc read error issues during the ps2 era? Or red lights during the ps3?

And that mod killed off disc drives quicker because the laser worked harder to read copies.

You don't have gamepass, this is window shopper mentality. Gamepass has everything you said they don't, so you told on yourself with these claims
In Europe physical games are £40 and digital are usually £55 to £50

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Normally I wouldn’t even say nothing cause words online don’t make me “mad”. It would be easy to put you on ignore and keep it movin (but I didn’t think that was gangsta :birdman:) but this is a small community that when it comes to real conversations (outside of the gaming disses) I care about (I’ve invited you to DM conversations several times about real life stuff which you consistently rejected with something slick to the effect of “just because you have your daddy’s games and work in his office doesn’t make you qualified to talk to me about real life). I mean...side note....none of those jokes are true... and normally I’d laugh it off like any other joke but the inclusion of “daddy” into the joke is what doesn’t sit right, the same way it wouldn’t sit right with you if I started saying “mommy” in “jokes” towards you.:hubie:

Bruh, you a double talker. You tryna act like you about a truce except there never was a war from me. You're guilty of the bytch shyt and tried to sideways threaten me. Bring it if that's what your character as a man compels you to do. Do you since you have in the past. The only things you've said about the bytch shyt is that you didn't do that. I posted the smooth 3d shyt, you didn't even reply to that. The kids shyt you been guilty of that too but ice acknowledged you flip flop on that which is growth.

You got a kid, wife, whatever and etc. I don't care to attack them. Your daddy? I've never said shyt about your father, please quote the post I've said attacking him? I hit a nerve calling you daddy's boy pointing out you not accomplishing nothing without him silver spoon feeding you thru life.

The fact you tried to make this about him when my response was clearly about you is why im like fukk you :pacspit: cuz after I post a fukkin milk carton you get all "don't you talk about my daddy :sadbron:" and then do your usual side threats about moms and boundaries. So since you a little bytch right now you can eat a bag of baby dikks. You want me to basically apologize for hurting your feelings while simultaneously acting like you're innocent and it's me crossing the line :bryan:

Shout out to my nikka smooth 3d

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

More like 4yrs

You cant make fun of my mom dying and mentioning your mom’s dementia.prayers for her, i wish her the best. Lets turn this section into love and support:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You cant make fun of my mom dying and mentioning your mom’s dementia.prayers for her, i wish her the best. Lets turn this section into love and support:ufdup:
Agreed, starts with y'all tho. Nobody gets attacked more than me. And I didn't make fun of your mom dying, you said a mattress joke, I replied your mama. You then pulled a fred G Sanford I'm coming Elizabeth which makes me not believe you. You said something like "I can still remember her something something" and im like all of this response from a Ya mama RETURN FIRE?

How are you overlooking you brought the rah rah? I didn't then double down and keep mentioning your mom, I told you that you keep talking about your mom... like again right now. The next time your mom comes up it'll be you again :francis:

Ultimately it's about the art of respect. If you disrespect people don't cry when they disrespect you back. There are levels to this shyt and in both of these cases I've not ventured deep. Ya mama and his daddy are not line crosses. The shyt both of you have said to me is worse. If the words don't resonate maybe this will..

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruh, you a double talker. You tryna act like you about a truce except there never was a war from me. You're guilty of the bytch shyt and tried to sideways threaten me. Bring it if that's what your character as a man compels you to do. Do you since you have in the past. The only things you've said about the bytch shyt is that you didn't do that. I posted the smooth 3d shyt, you didn't even reply to that. The kids shyt you been guilty of that too but ice acknowledged you flip flop on that which is growth.

You got a kid, wife, whatever and etc. I don't care to attack them. Your daddy? I've never said shyt about your father, please quote the post I've said attacking him? I hit a nerve calling you daddy's boy pointing out you not accomplishing nothing without him silver spoon feeding you thru life.

The fact you tried to make this about him when my response was clearly about you is why im like fukk you :pacspit: cuz after I post a fukkin milk carton you get all "don't you talk about my daddy :sadbron:" and then do your usual side threats about moms and boundaries. So since you a little bytch right now you can eat a bag of baby dikks. You want me to basically apologize for hurting your feelings while simultaneously acting like you're innocent and it's me crossing the line :bryan:

Shout out to my nikka smooth 3d
Nobody asked for an apology. :francis:
Never been spoon fed a thing. :comeon:
The smooth 3D post you quoted I made clear was about you, and you stay trying to divert it about someone else when I repeatedly said the joke was on you and no one else. :usure:
We’re good here Court.