Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

drifter

Superstar
Daps
All those things are what would appeal to gamers. The reality is "gamers" make up a small portion of people playing video games and the truth is the majority don't give a shyt about Xcloud, tflops, or anything Eurogamer has to say.

"Which box is cheaper, where are my friends" are the only things that matter for cases to be made. It took Sony fukking up royally with the PS3 for the tide to turn to Xbox and it took MS fukking up to swing things back.

If all else is equal, status quo remains. Meaning most PS4 owners are buying PS5 and Sony will have the numbers game for another gen. This only changes if Microsoft has a box positioned lower than Sony can get to. Free online is a decent perk but why care if the PS5 is still cheaper than any Xbox, the perk is voided. Besides history has shown what one does the other follows, just like we started paying for online in the first place after it was free.

Price, friends. That's all that matters and until MS can change consumer behavior like they negatively did with Xbox One, nothing else they have going for them matters.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Their revenue reports and player engagement would disagree. On top of that they have a ton of 1st party studio's working with them now which also just makes a lot of this better.

The game is changing, and you'll see sony heavily fall in line soon.:manny:
Perfect example of fluffing and irrelevance :mjlol:

"2 billion shots registered in Halo MCC over the last 5 years" and "14 million players on Sea of Thieves(mind you a game that's free on Gamepass)" isn't really saying shyt about sales.

Example:
Driveclub is the Most-Played PS4 Driving Title with Estimated 10.5 Million Players

Over 11 million people have played Bloodborne on the PS4.

10 million players on Driveclub. How? It was given away on PS+ and this is counting trophies so as long as 10 million different players achieved X trophy then they count. Doesn't mean the game is this super popular game.

Saying this is the route everyone is going is funny as Sony introduced free games with a subscription service first in 2010(PS+) with MS following that model years later with the Games with Gold(2013 June).

All this "MSFT is changing the game" nonsense is just PR babble.

They just follow what Sony/Nintendo does and improves upon it like with the Kinect and NOW they're fukking with streaming games but since it wasn't on Xbox y'all nikkas was hating. I been streaming games on PS Vita since 2013 outside the house. Same dudes going "ohhh!" for Xcloud were :mjlol: @ PS Now and Remote play.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perfect example of fluffing and irrelevance :mjlol:

"2 billion shots registered in Halo MCC over the last 5 years" and "14 million players on Sea of Thieves(mind you a game that's free on Gamepass)" isn't really saying shyt about sales.

Example:
Driveclub is the Most-Played PS4 Driving Title with Estimated 10.5 Million Players

Over 11 million people have played Bloodborne on the PS4.

10 million players on Driveclub. How? It was given away on PS+ and this is counting trophies so as long as 10 million different players achieved X trophy then they count. Doesn't mean the game is this super popular game.

Saying this is the route everyone is going is funny as Sony introduced free games with a subscription service first in 2010(PS+) with MS following that model years later with the Games with Gold(2013 June).

All this "MSFT is changing the game" nonsense is just PR babble.

They just follow what Sony/Nintendo does and improves upon it like with the Kinect and NOW they're fukking with streaming games but since it wasn't on Xbox y'all nikkas was hating. I been streaming games on PS Vita since 2013 outside the house. Same dudes going "ohhh!" for Xcloud were :mjlol: @ PS Now and Remote play.

Oh like GOT 100 million foxes petted, and 250 billion supplies collected BS?

I never mentioned this just their revenue reports.

Sony literally throws stuff at the wall to see if it sticks will little to no long term support and basic support and interaction along the way.

Remote play and ps now, is just a prime example of that, how often to they bring that up or talk about support for it?

I can guarantee you that changes in the upcoming years.

You're average psn consumer probably doesn't even know what ps now is or how it works.

Sony was giving free games out 1st. The reason it picked up so much popularity on the Xbox side was the quality and value of games for awhile was much better on live and if or when you got rid of live you actually got to keep the games unlike psn.

Also the Kinect wasn't a motion controller like the ps move or Wii Chuck's.

It was way more than just that. But if you want to say they got Into the motion control game after Nintendo and Sony sure.

I'm sure you've been streaming games from your Netflix like library of games to your phone, tablet or laptop and playing from wherever you're at since 2013.

MSFT is late to that party :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again they “run” better on whichever shouldn’t be the factor, but if that’s helps y’all sleep at night then so be it
?

Wait why wouldn't I get games on a system that can run them better, and based on history if I buy it digital always have access to?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll keep it short and to the point... look at how deceitful this muhfukka is right here
Nobody asked for an apology. :francis:
Never been spoon fed a thing. :comeon:
The smooth 3D post you quoted I made clear was about you, and you stay trying to divert it about someone else when I repeatedly said the joke was on you and no one else. :usure:
We’re good here Court.
That is his response to a thread I made about a deceased posters mom wanting a message to get out (and possibly go viral) he then enters to straight up troll and derail. I make it clear what the thread is about (no joke titles/etc) but he can't understand that. With his fukk boy vision goggles he did no wrong because he was getting at me.

I know im good here, I'm the righteous one in this particular situation. And you're too cowardly to admit you was scum yet you wanna talk truce? Your character doesn't show me you want that. Because after this display of bytcheass'dness you then continue the fukk shyt with egging on a situation from a troll. Pikachu is a fukkin troll. How so? See below...
:gucci:What in the world? :dwillhuh:
Nice truce moves, maybe you was shining light on something foul like I did you. Except, it didn't happen. This is where either of you or whoever, let's see the receipts on me "roasting" his dead mom. He's a troll because he's saying that :facepalm:
Its water under the bridge. We cool now. I even added you to xbox live. It was foul but i got over it:smile:

I like xbox just like you. we all we got(same with gmb). Gotta stop the fighting:ufdup:

Court roasted my dead mom. We squashed the beef:hubie:
:russ:
The fact that this even has to be stated blows my mind. :francis: That’s all I been asking for the last 75 posts. Seems to be a more difficult concept to grasp than it needs to be. :scust:
This post bothers me the most because after the smooth 3d mom slight denial you then tried to put focus on ther troll and not peace. So you're a piece of shyt for acting like you not with the shyts. Do you want peace or do you co sign anything any troll says?

Guess how long I've watched you do that? Sit your dumb ass down until you're ready to be a stand up dude :camby: I didn't roast his mom, and I didn't go in on your dad. Y'all nikkaz softer than baby shyt tho
like I said people take this stanning/fanboy shyt too seriously
grown ass adults acting like this
bringing in people's families over consoles and video games
And since we bump heads this entire post is directed at me, this forum is corrupt as fukk. Because this guy never said shyt when i am the target...
I liked this forum better when it was Craig pics and jokes.:francis:
Fixed, and if the mods forced respect all around you'd have that utopia. But the bias that exist makes it that ONLY CRAIG PICS AND JOKES ARE ALLOWED, OH, AND MATTRESS JOKES WHICH THEN TURN INTO MY KIDS, WIFE, HOW CAN I AFFORD GAMES/ETC. All that was rampart during the era you're most fond of. But it's only a problem if the biggest offenders are butthurt? :bryan:
Multiplats shouldn’t be a deciding factor but whatever
Neither should a handful of exclusives
Actually saw some dumb Xbots saying Sea of Thieves sold 15million copies :mjlol:
Who

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'll keep it short and to the point... look at how deceitful this muhfukka is right here

That is his response to a thread I made about a deceased posters mom wanting a message to get out (and possibly go viral) he then enters to straight up troll and derail. I make it clear what the thread is about (no joke titles/etc) but he can't understand that. With his fukk boy vision goggles he did no wrong because he was getting at me.

I know im good here, I'm the righteous one in this particular situation. And you're too cowardly to admit you was scum yet you wanna talk truce? Your character doesn't show me you want that. Because after this display of bytcheass'dness you then continue the fukk shyt with egging on a situation from a troll. Pikachu is a fukkin troll. How so? See below...

Nice truce moves, maybe you was shining light on something foul like I did you. Except, it didn't happen. This is where either of you or whoever, let's see the receipts on me "roasting" his dead mom. He's a troll because he's saying that :facepalm:

:russ:

This post bothers me the most because after the smooth 3d mom slight denial you then tried to put focus on ther troll and not peace. So you're a piece of shyt for acting like you not with the shyts. Do you want peace or do you co sign anything any troll says?

Guess how long I've watched you do that? Sit your dumb ass down until you're ready to be a stand up dude :camby: I didn't roast his mom, and I didn't go in on your dad. Y'all nikkaz softer than baby shyt tho

And since we bump heads this entire post is directed at me, this forum is corrupt as fukk. Because this guy never said shyt when i am the target...

Fixed, and if the mods forced respect all around you'd have that utopia. But the bias that exist makes it that ONLY CRAIG PICS AND JOKES ARE ALLOWED, OH, AND MATTRESS JOKES WHICH THEN TURN INTO MY KIDS, WIFE, HOW CAN I AFFORD GAMES/ETC. All that was rampart during the era you're most fond of. But it's only a problem if the biggest offenders are butthurt? :bryan:

Neither should a handful of exclusives

Who
:umad:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Free online
Gamepass
Best version of multiplats

:yeshrug:

Added to this

Stronger system
Best features (As of now from what we know)
X cloud
Backwards compatibility with hardware
Backwards compatibility with games (all the way back to the original Xbox)
And unless something has changed my download speeds have always been better with live over PSN

Ill add one more to that:

- almost twice as many next gen exclusives announces (PS5 has '6', XBSX has '11')

At this point if you think "Microsoft hasnt made a case for the xbox series x" you're either blind or retarded.

MS has made a bigger case for the XB so far than Sony has for the PS.
Apparently, neither can the general public :mjlol:

Well the general public is pretty damn stupid so I'm not surprised.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Of course people buy more multiplats than exclusives but what the fukk do I look like skipping all the best exclusive games by going Xbox over PS? There's like 10 games this gen I can't imagine missing out on.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you buy all your games on PS4 before Xbox one X came out?
Depends on the game, because alot of games that should have run better on PS4 didn't.

And truthfully There wasn't a whole lot from 2014-2016 that I was playing on console besides KI and other fighting games, and 2017 the Xbox got little to no play because between the switch and the ps4 and PC I rarely played the xbox that year until gamepass dropped. Another factor was once they started to make it know that games you buy we plan on making you sure you have forever going forward into next gen and beyond. Yeah no way I'm buying anything 3rd party on PS4/PS5 unless it just is flat out way better.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the game, because alot of games that should have run better on PS4 didn't.

And truthfully There wasn't a whole lot from 2014-2016 that I was playing on console besides KI and other fighting games, and 2017 the Xbox got little to no play because between the switch and the ps4 and PC I rarely played the xbox that year until gamepass dropped. Another factor was once they started to make it know that games you buy we plan on making you sure you have forever going forward into next gen and beyond. Yeah no way I'm buying anything 3rd party on PS4/PS5 unless it just is flat out way better.
:mjlol: