Eurogamer: Cyberpunks storytelling makes Xbox's Starfield seem ancient

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Guys really in here acting like there weren't glaring holes in the story and an overall feeling that your decisions didn't matter in the end.

The gameplay and quality of life updates are nice, but they don't change the fact that the OG story has those same flaws.

Remember the voodoo boys and how they were basically unimportant to the overall campaign despite all the dialogue surrounding them.
Dudes were extremely upset at the ending, compared it to the Mass Effect ending in how insignificant it felt.

Said Keanu was terrible.

Said the A.I. was dumb

Said the different factions and your choice of background at the start was worthless.

Fast forward to now and it’s masterful storytelling
case in point.

The individual choice mechanics and personalized story of cyberpunk fell very short.

The story nor the characters changed for 2.0, they were always a cut above bethesda mannequins :dahell:
Crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dudes were extremely upset at the ending, compared it to the Mass Effect ending in how insignificant it felt.

Said Keanu was terrible.

Said the A.I. was dumb

Said the different factions and your choice of background at the start was worthless.

case in point.

Is that supposed to be a gotcha? :mjlol:

I stand by the personalized story telling (background) and the choices aren’t that great, but the actual story telling and characters are genre defining. They are certainly better than what Bethesda have done.

And i do think Johnny was overused. Still the storytelling and characters are in a class of their own, especially over bethesda. I don’t really consider either game deep role playing games like BG3 is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Said Keanu was terrible.

Said the A.I. was dumb

case in point.

Dont forget complaints about how it was shortened and act one was entirely nuked.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I stand by the personalized story telling (background) and the choices aren’t that great, but the actual story telling and characters are genre defining. They are certainly better than what Bethesda have done.

And i do think Johnny was overused. Still the storytelling and characters are in a class of their own, especially over bethesda
Sorry, but the game playing out the same regardless of which origin faction you choose is not genre defining.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

And i do think Johnny was overused. Still the storytelling and characters are in a class of their own, especially over bethesda
Hey man, this site has receipts. Don’t do this,

A lot was said about cyberpunk. You been talking outa both sides of your ass for years. Just let it ride :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hey man, this site has receipts. Don’t do this,

A lot was said about cyberpunk. You been talking outa both sides of your ass for years. Just let it ride :hubie:

There is nothign you could pull that will prove that cyberpunk isn’t a far better game than starfield and always has been. The way the two studios do animation, character acting, storytelling and side quest are just on another level, its been that way since witcher :yeshrug:

If you want to go do homework, be my guest :heh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
starfield is the first game to make me feel like I'm really gaming in the big leagues thanks to that fantastic intro, only for me to become extremely enraged at the massive drop of quality when it came to the map, UI and lack of common sense in general. a blue balls likes no other..

like what other games had that much of a drop after the intro? i ain't mad anymore the shyt is funny to me

just wanna punch todd howard in the face like wtf was you thinking man.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is nothign you could pull that will prove that cyberpunk isn’t a far better game than starfield and always has been. The way the two studios do animation, character acting, storytelling and side quest are just on another level, its been that way since witcher :yeshrug:

If you want to go do homework, be my guest :heh:
Please stop….
Cyberpunk is on the exact same level as fallout 4 to me

Don’t do this breh :mjcry: