Eurogamer: Cyberpunks storytelling makes Xbox's Starfield seem ancient

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I dont give shyt about platform warring and all that

but I purchased the starfield early access after playing BG3, solely on the strength of Skyrim

Got off that shyt after like 1 1/2 hours. Just felt so fukking bland and dated

Meanwhile I got phantom liberty downloading right now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Which games have 40-50 hours of hand made content?

Not collectibles and shyt, but actual characters, missions, stories, levels, etc.
Honest question, how much if this handmade content is “go find this and bring it back to me” Missions?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all talmbout how 12 hours of spider-man is just enough.

There’s 12 hours of content is Starfield before you even touch down on the second star system :wow:

There is about 17-22 hours of fine high quality crafted mainline story in SM2. Yall say the game doesn’t even get good until at least 10 hours in which is a waste of time, we are not talking about that kind of content

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Having put a couple hours into Starfield...starting Cyberpunk again without even reaching the PL DLC yet is a way better experience,

I now understand the 7/10s for SF, I like it but I cant binge it

That article is facts

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honest question, how much if this handmade content is “go find this and bring it back to me?”
Not a lot of it.

For example yesterday i was on a delivery mission.

On the way i got caught in a dogfight between some settlers and some spacers. I could have ignored them but i chose to engage.

In helping the settlers i ended up traveling to 4 different planets to clear satellites of more spacers so the settlers could communicate with other families.

After i freed the satellites i had to convince the 4 different families of settlers to work together despite their bad blood, then we had to find and storm the spacers home base to make sure they didn’t come back to attack and harass the families in the future.

This wasn’t a story mission or a faction mission or even a companion mission. This was just an emergent set of circumstances that happened as i was doing something else.

Very few games have such detailed and emergent content like this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is about 17-22 hours of fine high quality crafted mainline story in SM2. Yall say the game doesn’t even get good until at least 10 hours in which is a waste of time, we are not talking about that kind of content
“y’all” didn’t say that.

Probably something you read in the shartfield thread.