Eurogamer: Cyberpunks storytelling makes Xbox's Starfield seem ancient

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The terramorphs in starfield shouldve been the focus of the main story imo. I had a lot more interest in that story line and the ramifications from it than the unity.

Biggest complaint though it just didn't feel like the choices had any impact on the universe as a whole. The world didn't really change after any of the missions and all of the companions have the same moral compass which forces you in a certain direction if you don't want them to be pissed. That being said, modders are going to have a field day with this game.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of cyberpunks storytelling is literally no better.

It's bad when your BEST questlines that actually resemble YOUR LAST GAME are really only available three years after it's launch.

That's fukking shameful.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eurogamers actual review of cyberpunk

:wow:

What i said at the time against similar criticism.

And was told i was full of shyt at the time.

Now when it’s time to shyt on a different game you goofies and supposedly “respected sites” change your story and priorities.

It’s clear it’s all controversy for clicks and some of you fall for it every time :wow:

The games are very different despite both being RPGs. You could write multiple articles about what Starfield does better than Cyberpunk if that’s the agenda you wanted to present,

People already did it for Cyberpunk launch :wow:

I remember that time. We were telling cats Cyberpunk was dope but their systems were archaic and couldn't handle The Power ®
Cats were in the thread losing their minds over little bugs and shyt :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Half the stuff Cyberpunk is being praised for now is exactly how it was on release. I tried saying the core game was good back then but I played it on PC. They fixed a lot gameplay wise but the graphics, story, world building, world lore, and characters were always good.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Honestly hate to admit the Sonytards were right (ugh just had a mini stroke writting that) but I shouldn't had played Phantom Liberty before Starfield, is not only the storytelling but the gunplay, the inventory, the quest system, the awful way you travel from planet to planet.

Bethesda took so long releasing this that the formula aged out, now I'm glad they werent working on ES 6 until they finished this, now they can take the feedback and try and evolve their formula, also optimize the fukking engine, game doesn't look as good as PL but runs like shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I remember that time. We were telling cats Cyberpunk was dope but their systems were archaic and couldn't handle The Power ®
Cats were in the thread losing their minds over little bugs and shyt :mjlol:
I had a great time with Cyberpunk. People told me i was full of shyt then.

Now i’m having a great time with starfield and people are telling me i shouldn’t be cause Cyberpunk is so great.

shyt crazy :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Honestly hate to admit the Sonytards were right (ugh just had a mini stroke writting that) but I shouldn't had played Phantom Liberty before Starfield, is not only the storytelling but the gunplay, the inventory, the quest system, the awful way you travel from planet to planet.

Bethesda took so long releasing this that the formula aged out, now I'm glad they werent working on ES 6 until they finished this, now they can take the feedback and try and evolve their formula, also optimize the fukking engine, game doesn't look as good as PL but runs like shyt.
Bro stop. No one is taking the opinion of a gamer serous who waited 3 years to play what was supposed to be the game of the generation. :mjlol:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I would say Cyberpunk strives to tell a story more so that Starfield. Starfield seems more like a Mario game in terms of story. The story is just an excuse for the adventure rather than the point of it. I’ve not heard anyone gush about those flagship Bethesda game stories.
The msq’s are usually whatever but Oblivion and Fallout 3 had many great side-quests with engaging character interactions