Ethan Hawke And Denzel Washington Reteam On ‘Magnificent Seven’

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Just came from seeing it. It was cool, more like an Expendable Young Guns. It's too long and ALL off the characters are just there. It really works when they just play off each other but there's not enough of it. And except for Pratt in the beginning, they really don't interact with each other. Gomer Pyle is officially back and heavier and weirder than ever.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I keep hearing people referencing young guns as another western with a diverse cast but other lou diamond Philips (who isn't fully indigenous) that cast was white. Estevez boys have never been seen as sp*cs and Dermot Mulroney is as cac as they come

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I keep hearing people referencing young guns as another western with a diverse cast but other lou diamond Philips (who isn't fully indigenous) that cast was white. Estevez boys have never been seen as sp*cs and Dermot Mulroney is as cac as they come

It compares to Young Gins because it's a fun, modernized Western...a fast-paced action movie. Well, moreso really Young Guns II

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys are SUPERHEROS. It's Avengers on horses in my opinion. Fast & Furious comparison would be close but not accurate technically with the narrative. But the assembly of SUPERHEROS which each having the kind of background where they could all have a stand alone movie all joining together for pure BADASSERY. That pretty much how this movie is. People whining about character development? FOR FUCCKING WHAT? This isn't some Michael Mann Heat trying to seek for Oscars type movie or did it ever pretend to be. You got just ENOUGH little background just to know why they're some bad ass muthafucckaz to begin with. If you want some character study type shyt watch SEVEN SAMURAI which started it all. Other than that... go in thinking it as MARVEL flick and just enjoy yourself. It's not supposed to be a movie that's deep. Just some entertaining kick-azz hero shyt.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was :beli: when Pratt started talking about "this here is a Mexican standoff" when it wasn't anything like a fukking Mexican standoff