Ethan Hawke And Denzel Washington Reteam On ‘Magnificent Seven’

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He was in the movie for like 5 minutes too.

Real rap, I thought he was the top goon. The kept saying Bogue, but I was thinking when they finally showed him, it'd be some menacing character...not the dude from the beginning

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Saw it with my wife this weekend.... It was really good.... Still tryin to determine which flick had the bigger body count Mag 7 or Expendables... :patrice:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yo they looked like they had so much fun making this movie

The scene where they were all eating dinner was dope as hell!!
Sometimes they can get a lil sappy in these type flicks, especially remakes (adding in jokes to fit this era, or focusing on shyt that slows the plot, etc.) but it stuck to its guns (no pun intended)....

I know it was reviewed as good too because I was in a pretty all cac movie theatre and the audience was focused as fukk.....matter of fact, most people stuck around for the credits.....and this was in Kentucky:whoo:......shyt was dope breh

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Watched on Sunday and enjoyed it for the most part. Some nikka started smoking in one of the theaters and set off the fire alarm when we were getting to the last act :beli:

So when the movie finally started again after like 30 mins these nikkas skipped backwards and had everybody like :damn:

Then it stopped for 5 mins then went backwards again :wtf:

Some people left after that but i stayed till the end. the movie started at 5:40 and we didn't get out until 8:30

Id a lost it if that happened where I was at

Like uh uh, fukk that, somebody gotta die

All that momentum gone :beli:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I'm watching this right now. About 37 minutes in, this movie is kind of terrible. Fuqua seems like he does absolutely zero research when he makes these movies. Just point the camera and away we go. No character development for the most part. Just pick up Chris Pratt and move on to the next set piece.

Maybe it will get better, but seriously tempted to turn this off.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Very generic western but denzel did his thing.

That fat guy is such a try hard actor