Ethan Hawke And Denzel Washington Reteam On ‘Magnificent Seven’

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
These guys are SUPERHEROS. It's Avengers on horses in my opinion. Fast & Furious comparison would be close but not accurate technically with the narrative. But the assembly of SUPERHEROS which each having the kind of background where they could all have a stand alone movie all joining together for pure BADASSERY. That pretty much how this movie is. People whining about character development? FOR FUCCKING WHAT? This isn't some Michael Mann Heat trying to seek for Oscars type movie or did it ever pretend to be. You got just ENOUGH little background just to know why they're some bad ass muthafucckaz to begin with. If you want some character study type shyt watch SEVEN SAMURAI which started it all. Other than that... go in thinking it as MARVEL flick and just enjoy yourself. It's not supposed to be a movie that's deep. Just some entertaining kick-azz hero shyt.

fukk you and your bytch ass capslock

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Still haven't seen this or Sully yet.

Can Arrival arrive already?:francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Watched on Sunday and enjoyed it for the most part. Some nikka started smoking in one of the theaters and set off the fire alarm when we were getting to the last act :beli:

So when the movie finally started again after like 30 mins these nikkas skipped backwards and had everybody like :damn:

Then it stopped for 5 mins then went backwards again :wtf:

Some people left after that but i stayed till the end. the movie started at 5:40 and we didn't get out until 8:30

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Donofrio's character's voice had me :mjlol:

I thought it was good, didn't like the villain much though.

The villain was straight trash. He could've at least been like Brian Dennehy in Silverado.