ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah it’s crazy, if you not witty af or amazingly head strong you won’t work on that show. Dudes probably making 50 to 75k and producing so much money.
So much so that the other shows end up stealing their material. Hal and Golic are awful and always try to take jokes and ideas from the Lebatard show. They even challenged them to Family Feud to try and get that Lebatard stimulus package. The show ended up doing a whole practice round to see who would make the team and it ended up being hilarious.:mjlol:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
So much so that the other shows end up stealing their material. Hal and Golic are awful and always try to take jokes and ideas from the Lebatard show. They even challenged them to Family Feud to try and get that Lebatard stimulus package. The show ended up doing a whole practice round to see who would make the team and it ended up being hilarious.:mjlol:
Exactly some of my favorite bits from the past couple weeks. It backfires because most of these shows are dry. Even them calmly Trey, Hal was and is hilarious.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Only reason ESPN poached her and threw this much money at her was because of the buzz she generated from her FS1 show, which (for a while) was the only thing getting legitimate recognition on that channel, and her show aired once a week I think at 12 or 1am. Problem is ESPN didn't have a game plan for what mediums she would used on. Hell, they didn't even try to recreate the show she was doing on FS1 that got her buzz in the first place.
I thought her show had been dead for a while even before her FS1 contract was coming up. I remember it having buzz for a while then didn't hear shyt else about it after a while.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
White dudes love them a cute chick “that can hang”. I never really understood it. I never got her appeal at all. And she comes off arrogant which is something i hate when it comes to women in sports. They come off like they’re trying to prove something, unlike Cari, Jemelle, Beadle and Rachel (to name a few) who come off naturally confident.
:patrice: