ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Only reason ESPN poached her and threw this much money at her was because of the buzz she generated from her FS1 show, which (for a while) was the only thing getting legitimate recognition on that channel, and her show aired once a week I think at 12 or 1am. Problem is ESPN didn't have a game plan for what mediums she would used on. Hell, they didn't even try to recreate the show she was doing on FS1 that got her buzz in the first place.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I bet the lebatard show combined doesn’t even make that much and they’re more entertaining in one hour than she has been her whole career
Yea I think Dan makes like $3 million and Stu makes a lot of money too (Shady side businesses which I'm sure are illegal) but the rest of the shipping container gets nothing compared to the rest of these ESPN guys and they produce the best show for 4 hours a day 5 days a week on the entire network. Katie sat in a few times and couldn't contribute a thing. She just sat there stuck while the guys were trying to lead her into topics...dead air on the mics.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Yea I think Dan makes like $3 million and Stu makes a lot of money too (Shady side businesses which I'm sure are illegal) but the rest of the shipping container gets nothing compared to the rest of these ESPN guys and they produce the best show for 4 hours a day 5 days a week on the entire network. Katie sat in a few times and couldn't contribute a thing. She just sat there stuck while the guys were trying to lead her into topics...dead air on the mics.
Yeah it’s crazy, if you not witty af or amazingly head strong you won’t work on that show. Dudes probably making 50 to 75k and producing so much money.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since Wildhack took the Syracuse job, there hasn't been any direction at ESPN. They fired hundreds of people, made Baseball Tonight (a network staple) a once per week show among other follies to throw away money on people they don't have a plan for.