ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
No he didn't she fukked his shyt up

Man got a wife and two boys he got a family

She don't

I'm sure his wife still wanna put hands on him

Here's the thing certain people ESPN is grooming for the future he was one of them

An example of this is Pablo & Bomani who will host PTI once we get older and Mike and that white guy die

Bedle got more money because she left to I think Fox if I remember then came back by then Cowherd got the deal of a lifetime to move to LA and only work six hours and have a desk eight feet above guests
But that's what I'm saying, she fukked up the bag, he should've seen what was coming once she started getting in trouble. When she started getting suspended, he should've been fine with any co-host. Like you said with the grooming, he could've been the corny version of Stuart Scott. You can tell Smith is pissed as fukked right now, he isn't on ESPN at all, he ain't even posting on twitter as much if at all, while Jemelle all over ESPN as if she wasn't the cause of their being demoted.

So you hit every nail on the head and I completely agree with you.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
cover.jpg

Exactly what this book is talking about. fukked up :snoop:

Can't wait for ESPN to go completely under. Trash network

never heard of this. props for putting me on. bout to read​

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y’all sound like girls. Only comments should be if you’d slay or not. Pocket watching females?!?!? Coli gets exponentially worse almost every day lol