ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why is ESPN paying Katie Nolan seven figures?

https://nypost.com/2018/05/08/why-is-espn-paying-katie-nolan-seven-figures/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Damn, I mean I dont watch ESPN much, but I've literally only seen her on TV once. And that was on SportsNation, and she couldnt keep up with the WWE wrestler The Miz.

No wonder why they can't keep their ship afloat

kn.jpg

Britt McHenry lost :wow:

@stomachlines :lupe:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I know she is somewhere with the :beli: when she saw this.

I'm conflicted, I hate pocket watchers but I can't justify something this wild. Either way, shout out to her agent for negotiating those terms.
She's one of those that was looked at as having potential and being the next big thing as the next wave of sports personalities, but she just hasn't translated to TV. I'm actually a fan of hers but the problem is she has one of those personalities that doesn't work as well with others but all their TV shows have multiple people. She's kind of in the same lane as Bomani in regards to that.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPN is also paying a crazy amount for that morning show with Greenberg, Jalen & Beadle ... and its almost certainly going to fail

they are clueless. time has passed them by. they feel like Blockbuster to me now

i saw a tweet that said Katie Nolan is basically Bighead from Silicon Valley :skip: