Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
if they ever bring in Griselda Blanco they can base a whole season on her and the miami drug wars
She was beefing w/ Pablo at some point. I believe she had connects w/ Pablo's partners in the Medellin Cartel. I dont see how they can introduce her now. She was active in the 70s and 80s.

If yall woulda told me Limon woulda been the Ride or Die type, I woulda told u u Brazy.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
U make it seem like he had legit wealth. Bush and Clinton basically targeted his guap in banks. All he had was shyt hidden in safe houses. When the US Government comes after u, it aint no hiding. Now the time to run woulda been when the Americans 1st started to target him. He still had power and coulda just took a few hundred mil w/ him. I get the feeling he wasnt as good at laundering his money like dem Cali boys.

He has money hidden in safe houses and literally in the ground.

I'm sure somebody would gladly take a few million to turn a blind eye to him crossing a border.

And maybe dig up some of those stashes, and pay somebody to turn a blind eye while you put it into a shipping container.

It was easier to do this shyt in the 80's/early 90's.

And :damn: I just saw Pablo murk Carillo.

I thought Limon was gonna sell Pablo out, and Pablo would have to flee again or fight.

Limon with the Game of Thrones moves:whew:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Didn't quite understand when they brought Gustavo back.. Was it a hallucination in Escobar's mind or was he seriously alive this whole time?

The point of it was to show Pablo is at peace and with everyone who he loves in his city.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
They did a poor job with the fictitious Quica story ..

The truth is he got arrested in New York not in Columbia. . I would have liked to know how exactly that came about seeing how he was such a wanted man

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i thought Limon was a fakkit

the way he got all googly eyed telling Pablo how "if cocaine was legal." :pachaha: