Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Carrillo executed the kid I had to pause it and walk out of the room. That was too much. Even in a graphic movie like City of God they had the decency to not show the actual execution.

The 1 time I cheered for Pablo is when he killed Carrillo. I was shouting for him to empty the clip.
Wasn't Carrillo based on Hugo Martinez? I wonder if he did all those killings and sh!t

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I honestly don't give a single fukk about seeing Cali Cartel. I'd rather jump into the Mexican groups. Better yet, make up some shyt about a Berna / Pena buddy cop team up, going on adventures and shyt.
I like the way you think G!!:smoothhoffa:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Failing to make the Cali Cartel more interesting was the big weakness of S2. Pacho may have potential, but Gilberto wasn't anything special. Plus his rant game is weak. Forget Pablo; his rant game isn't even on Judy Moncada's level. I had the :beli: face when he went on that diatribe after the wedding bombing. Talking about killing people who even shake hands with Pablo....c'mon son. Felt like Stringer wanting to kill Clay Davis.

I will say this tho; that redhead assassin they got is MAD scary. Every time he's in a scene I'm thinking someone's getting dropped. He's just this mad savage look to him.

wasnt there something special about him last season? wasnt he cia or something?

KamaroJonez

All Star
Daps
E3D.png