Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I didnt see any afro latino characters outside of blackie and his girl.

The black cop, the one that shot Escobar and said Viva Colombia at the end.
Blackie's father and girlfriend.
The black technician cop, working in the van.

^^^Granted, they had minimal speaking roles.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Overall, I thought season 2 was a high B+. A definite improvement over Season 1.

I highly doubt the show gets any better than this season however. Losing Wagner Moura is gonna leave a giant vacuum in this show. None of the other drug dealers are half as interesting as Pablo and none of the actors are half as good as Wagner Moura.

Seriously, the best moments on this show are anytime Pablo's threatening someone. Somebody's gotta make a montage of that shyt and put it on Youtube.
i agree, but if Pena will join the CIA then season 3 can be good.
covert ops work different than the DEA, just look at Bill.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't bring in Griselda. She was in jail in the 90's. Her heyday was in the 70's and 80's. But there are plenty of drug traffickers in the early 90's. Also they can start connecting with the Mexican Cartels now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Pablo in the streets stuntin in the chancletas!:pachaha:

season was dope!
didnt disappoint at all!

I dont know why...
but the Don Berna character was funny as hell to me for some reason!

homie be moving at the speed of a fukkin slug but be gettin around tho :mjlol:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't bring in Griselda. She was in jail in the 90's. Her heyday was in the 70's and 80's. But there are plenty of drug traffickers in the early 90's. Also they can start connecting with the Mexican Cartels now.

they can still do her..just focus on miami during that season..dosent have to be in order

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Crr6kZ0WAAAVEfK.jpg:large
......:ooh:.....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they can still do her..just focus on miami during that season..dosent have to be in order

They have to do it in order. Pena and his partner are going to be main characters in the new season, they weren't in Miami during Griselda's time period, they were in Colombia. There is no way to bring in Griselda, unless they say fukk history (which they might do) but it would feel odd. Especially since they have kept a historic timeline. Yes, I know they took liberties with story lines and real life characters, as it's a TV show, but Griselda was literally in jail in the 90's that would be a big jump of creative license.

Personally it wouldn't bother me if they took creative license and put Griselda in, but it would be a drastic approach to how they have done the show, regarding historical characters,

• Dap
Reactions: L68

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Cali cartel is boring they should make season 3 on los peppes

Failing to make the Cali Cartel more interesting was the big weakness of S2. Pacho may have potential, but Gilberto wasn't anything special. Plus his rant game is weak. Forget Pablo; his rant game isn't even on Judy Moncada's level. I had the :beli: face when he went on that diatribe after the wedding bombing. Talking about killing people who even shake hands with Pablo....c'mon son. Felt like Stringer wanting to kill Clay Davis.

I will say this tho; that redhead assassin they got is MAD scary. Every time he's in a scene I'm thinking someone's getting dropped. He's just this mad savage look to him.

Last edited:

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't quite understand when they brought Gustavo back.. Was it a hallucination in Escobar's mind or was he seriously alive this whole time?

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
outside of escobar, cali cartel only rival was the government... i rather them move onto mexican cartel wars between each group and just mention cali in the past tense