Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
Only 2 episodes in so far

Where's team #facetime? Y'all feeling Maritza or nah?

Martina+Garcia+Premiere+Netflix+Narcos+Season+ti-ExHs1IDbl.jpg

Hell yeah to me shes wifey status.. fukk it ill save you and the baby :cape::noah:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They could have ended on a high note but no they want to get greedy and go with a season 3 and 4. :smh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hell yeah to me shes wifey status.. fukk it ill save you and the baby :cape::noah:
I don't know how things are down there now but last time I was in Cartagena back in '05 there was bad bytches like Maritza on every corner waiting to be saved...

No exaggeration, again this was back in '05...they would literally do anything for US citizenship and the most common way to obtain it aside for being born on US soil is via marriage...

There was no need to cape though, p*ssy was readily available and the economy was awful (and it hasn't improved much since I last been there)...The power of the dollar is serious bruh...

They'll hit you with some big ass number like 200,000 pesos for an hour but they got some wild currency...When you start doing that mathematics and realize 200,000 pesos is like $60 you gon...:dwillhuh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Limon should of asked Pablo if it's cool if he stays in the country , then and went to Maritza to be with her. It was a shame how his and Maritza's stories ended.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
I don't know how things are down there now but last time I was in Cartagena back in '05 there was bad bytches like Maritza on every corner waiting to be saved...

No exaggeration, again this was back in '05...they would literally do anything for US citizenship and the most common way to obtain it aside for being born on US soil is via marriage...

There was no need to cape though, p*ssy was readily available and the economy was awful (and it hasn't improved much since I last been there)...The power of the dollar is serious bruh...

They'll hit you with some big ass number like 200,000 pesos for an hour but they got some wild currency...When you start doing that mathematics and realize 200,000 pesos is like $60 you gon...:dwillhuh:
YeahI know bruh I'm kidding I been to Medellin and Armenia multiple times lol Even had a little dentist girlfriend down there for a little bit.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished the last episode. Limon was a real one. Loyal to Pablo even when Pablo was broke and on the run. Went out like a soldier.

Pablo's mother was annoying AF and was the reason why Tata's brother got killed. :pacspit:

I hated how that hippie looking CIA agent fukked over Pena. Pena was one of my favorites on the show.

fukked up how the Colombian government and U.S. government had a hard on and were obsessed with Pablo but more drugs came into the U.S. during Pablo's downfall than before.:snoop:

I wonder how interesting season 3 will be with the Cali cartel. For some reason I liked the two drug lord brothers especially the one with the beard.

:salute: to Netflix for another hit season.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Failing to make the Cali Cartel more interesting was the big weakness of S2. Pacho may have potential, but Gilberto wasn't anything special. Plus his rant game is weak. Forget Pablo; his rant game isn't even on Judy Moncada's level. I had the :beli: face when he went on that diatribe after the wedding bombing. Talking about killing people who even shake hands with Pablo....c'mon son. Felt like Stringer wanting to kill Clay Davis.

I will say this tho; that redhead assassin they got is MAD scary. Every time he's in a scene I'm thinking someone's getting dropped. He's just this mad savage look to him.
You have to see where he's coming from. He just survived a bombing at his daughters wedding. Dude wasn't thinking rational. You come at a man's family it's a whole different story.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
She was beefing w/ Pablo at some point. I believe she had connects w/ Pablo's partners in the Medellin Cartel. I dont see how they can introduce her now. She was active in the 70s and 80s.

If yall woulda told me Limon woulda been the Ride or Die type, I woulda told u u Brazy.
i remember pablo got one of her sons clapped. its on the day they make a griselda blanco show. i remember when she almost got jfk jr snatched. :huhldup:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Tata could get wifed dammit dat face dem cheeks:banderas:
Stupid dumb ass mama Escobar fukkin up and keep sayin(its gonna be alright:rudy:Tata" got Carlos hit up
Why they have La Quica lookin like a emotional bytch. Dude picked up the damn phone 3 times
Limon(dumbfukkinname:childplease:)was a smart dumb narco, prolly a fakkit as well
south american guile came back and got gunned up and clapped quick
Judy was feelin herself WAY too much. I liked Berna's character
Steve was alright to me:yeshrug:
As I said before Blackie:mjpls:
Navegante:merchant:
Gustavo:to: