Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
just finished season 2.

limon did that girl wrong :wow:. she was a dime and he should have left pablo's :flabbynsick: ass and started a new life with her.

I wonder if pablo's organisation really fell of like that irl. like was he really stuck in a bum ass apartment with just him, limon, and $6000 lol.

I think his craziness got him to the top but there is only so long people would accept his shyt. there's lessons in life when you analyse how empires crumbled.

have to salute him for going to war like that though. one drugs crew against Columbia, USA, the Cali Cartel and enemies from within their own cartel that knew all the insider info (Los Pepes).

season 3 can't come soon enough

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished season 2.

limon did that girl wrong :wow:. she was a dime and he should have left pablo's :flabbynsick: ass and started a new life with her.

I wonder if pablo's organisation really fell of like that irl. like was he really stuck in a bum ass apartment with just him, limon, and $6000 lol.

I think his craziness got him to the top but there is only so long people would accept his shyt. there's lessons in life when you analyse how empires crumbled.

have to salute him for going to war like that though. one drugs crew against Columbia, USA, the Cali Cartel and enemies from within their own cartel that knew all the insider info (Los Pepes).

season 3 can't come soon enough

Yes he was squeezed like a lemon, los pepes did the major work against his crew though