Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She should've been. They all hated her since she could match their money and their violence. How dude was DEA in late 70's early 80's Miami/Columbia and her name never comes up.
Griselda got run out of columbia by Pablo and them boys
She was mostly staged out of Miami
This show seems to mostly be focusing on Columbia and staying out of all the stuff going on in Miami and NY

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt see any afro latino characters outside of blackie and his girl.
Latino shows rarely have afro latino characters.

Any spanish novela you watch on tv has almost 100% white casts. Whether it's a Mexican or Colombian or Spanish (from Spain) show...it's seemingly all the same.

The only show I can think of in recent time that did have multiple black latinos was the one about Celia Cruz.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Limon :to: :sadcam:
Episode 9 spoiler
Why did he have to merk ol girl in front of her kid? She was just trying to show him that he shouldn't be doing this, and that Jhon is not like that

Jards

All Star
Daps
Tata encouraged Pablo to kill, she had blood on her hands. The simple minded moms and the pops that laid low seemed to be the only genuinely good adults.
Tata was one of my most hated characters to be honest - as you said she had blood on her hands encouraging Pablo to kill and go to war with the government but when shyt got real with Los Pepes, bytching and moaning that the government wouldn't protect them :camby:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Season was top notch - started great although I did think it slowed down a lot by the last two eps.

Will be interesting to see where they go with season 3 and the Cali Cartel although as @phillycavsfan already said, Wagner Moura as Pablo is the best thing about the show and him not being in it leaves a massive void that will need to filled. I'm not sure if the dudes playing the Cali Cartel have the charisma of Wagner to carry the mantel although this nikka Pacho looks like he's down for some fukkerry.

Side note: watched the latest ep of Power after back to backing the last two eps of Narcos. Made Power look like trash - felt like I was watching a soap opera compared to Narcos. At one point I thought to just give up on that shyt altogether

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
CgOsGjsUEAEzGtu.jpg