Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Great season...even better than Season 1. :wow:

Los Pepes man :damn: :wow:

They some straight savages! :no:

Some scenes got too graphic even for me who doesn't even squirm much.

When Carrillo executed the kid I had to pause it and walk out of the room. That was too much. Even in a graphic movie like City of God they had the decency to not show the actual execution.

The 1 time I cheered for Pablo is when he killed Carrillo. I was shouting for him to empty the clip.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Overall, I thought season 2 was a high B+. A definite improvement over Season 1.

I highly doubt the show gets any better than this season however. Losing Wagner Moura is gonna leave a giant vacuum in this show. None of the other drug dealers are half as interesting as Pablo and none of the actors are half as good as Wagner Moura.

Seriously, the best moments on this show are anytime Pablo's threatening someone. Somebody's gotta make a montage of that shyt and put it on Youtube.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
When Carrillo executed the kid I had to pause it and walk out of the room. That was too much. Even in a graphic movie like City of God they had the decency to not show the actual execution.

The 1 time I cheered for Pablo is when he killed Carrillo. I was shouting for him to empty the clip.

Yeah that shyt was :huhldup::no:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Been trying to figure out why Pablo's actor look so familiar. Didn't realize he was the captain from Elite Squad :salute:

10/10 season. Season 3 about to be :banderas:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Pu$$y :beli:

U can tell he picked the 1 that was already gone and tried to save the others. He shot the only 1 he couldn't scare. Carrillo da gawd :ohlawd:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just finished watching Episode 6.

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

That was an amazing episode.

I am not reading this thread until I finish the show. I can already tell nikkas are already complaining. :martin:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Where would they go doe? No country would have em, so they'd basically have just hide on some Whitey Bulger shyt. Pablo wasn't havin it.

Its crazy to think how many people Pablo had killed. He had the spirit of a dictator. U can tell he thought he could basically take over the government thru war on some Fidel Castro shyt.

As the 7th richest man in the world...I'm sure he could have paid someone off to get them into a country with no extradition: France or Switzerland etc.

Dude was too proud and delusional to know when to GTFO.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe limon went back and killed maritza. Dude was way over his head at that point:francis:. La quica flipped so quick, even before police officially caught him, he shot 2 of his own..dude wasn't ready to die. The phones fukked all of them up in the end..caught blackie, la quica, and pablo.

That was a sad ending for Pablo, nobody wanted to be on his side but you can't blame others, dude turned on his own very quick too. He should have just stayed at the first jail and become a family man after.

The cali cartel season 3 will be good:whew:. Did tata in real life really go to that man for help int he end?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
As the 7th richest man in the world...I'm sure he could have paid someone off to get them into a country with no extradition: France or Switzerland etc.

Dude was too proud and delusional to know when to GTFO.
U make it seem like he had legit wealth. Bush and Clinton basically targeted his guap in banks. All he had was shyt hidden in safe houses. When the US Government comes after u, it aint no hiding. Now the time to run woulda been when the Americans 1st started to target him. He still had power and coulda just took a few hundred mil w/ him. I get the feeling he wasnt as good at laundering his money like dem Cali boys.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I understand your feelings. But Escobar made Carrillo into the man he became. Carrillo was my nikka. I was rooting for him :mjcry: