Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
fernando got him and his son killed with his stupidity
You know pena was feeling bad about that because he could have just arrested dude but then again los pepes was targeting all of his associates families not just pablos

Blackie rolled pretty easily
In the end Limon was the realest of pablo's sicarios should have left with maritza imo

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I watched season 2 three times already it gets better each time. Plus I'm taking a Spanish course in college right now so the English subtitles with the Spanish is helping me learn the language faster.

Pablo really fukked up killing that dude in prison it really was the fall of Pablo. The dude was loyal and wasn't even stealing from him shyt was crazy.

It's crazy how the DEA basically help build the Cali Cartel because of Los Pepes. You can tell the states didn't realize what they did when at the end he was like " we got rid of the King now we got Kings." :wow:

Lion was dumb for basically cutting himself out as the middleman. He showed them all the inner workings and introduced them to all his connects. No wonder they iced him:snoop:

Second dumbest thing Pablo did was that bombing he lost the people with that. He shoulda tried to plant the bomb in the presidents car or house or offices something

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The show reflects on Colombians about as much as The Wire reflects on you

Not at all. In the Wire there are plenty of "positive" black characters like Lester, Wallace, and Bunk. Almost every Colombian on Narcos is a savage except Tata or maybe Maritza. Even the president, who's supposed to be this uplifting figure, doesn't make the smartest decisions from time to time.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Not at all. In the Wire there are plenty of "positive" black characters like Lester, Wallace, and Bunk. Almost every Colombian on Narcos is a savage except Tata or maybe Maritza. Even the president, who's supposed to be this uplifting figure, doesn't make the smartest decisions from time to time.
Tata encouraged Pablo to kill, she had blood on her hands. The simple minded moms and the pops that laid low seemed to be the only genuinely good adults.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Man I watched season 2 three times already it gets better each time. Plus I'm taking a Spanish course in college right now so the English subtitles with the Spanish is helping me learn the language faster.
I've been trying to learn Spanish for a minute and this show really showed me how much of the language I understand and helped me develop an ear for it.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Tata encouraged Pablo to kill, she had blood on her hands. The simple minded moms and the pops that laid low seemed to be the only genuinely good adults.

I just finished that episode.

"Make sure you take care of it for good".

That basically means "Kill all them motherfukkers".

She should have kept pushing him to flee the country.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just finished that episode.

"Make sure you take care of it for good".

That basically means "Kill all them motherfukkers".

She should have kept pushing him to flee the country.

Where would they go doe? No country would have em, so they'd basically have just hide on some Whitey Bulger shyt. Pablo wasn't havin it.

Its crazy to think how many people Pablo had killed. He had the spirit of a dictator. U can tell he thought he could basically take over the government thru war on some Fidel Castro shyt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
From what I gather from the Colombians posting about it on articles, Pablo was a lot worst.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Great season...even better than Season 1. :wow:

Los Pepes man :damn: :wow:

They some straight savages! :no:

Some scenes got too graphic even for me who doesn't even squirm much.