Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Only 2 episodes in so far

Where's team #facetime? Y'all feeling Maritza or nah?

Martina+Garcia+Premiere+Netflix+Narcos+Season+ti-ExHs1IDbl.jpg
yeah she was cute too, limon should have just saved her and left like the original plan

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
1.. mama Escobar fukking shyt up

2... love the quote and I paraphrase """ there's no friends in the drug business and when it's your life on the line u going to sacrifice the other persons"

3. Tata came on strong late in the series

4.. Narcos can literally go on for another 3 seasons from cali cartel who lasted till 99 to
Norte del Valle Cartel and Sinaloa Cartel

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to The Guardian, Colombian audiences have have been irritated by the portrayal of their countries recent history, grown bored of our drug-drama infatuation and - most notably - annoyed at the stars’ ‘ropey’ Spanish accents.

Many of the actors come from different parts of the world - Escobar’s actor Wagner Moura is Brazilian, while his on screen wife is played by Paulina Gaitán, a Mexican, and his partner in crime, Luís Guzman, is from Puerto Rican - meaning each accent is completely different.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

How Putin came into power is just :mindblown: Its like all of the Gs thought they had a puppet and then he became the biggest G of all. Why is there no movie on Putin :why:

As far as Narcos, so next season is definitely about bringing down Cali :wow: Can't wait.

I knew the ending and recognize Pablo was a savage, but the ending was still sad. Its like ole boy said, u exoect the devil, but its just a man. Whose beard grows when he doesnt shave, fat and shoeless. :to:

To see Tata go to Gilberto for help and him wanting every cent she has :wow: These boyz was ruthless.

Lookin at shyt like this u realize, I was never made for sucj savagery. I woulda cried like a bish every day.