Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Well, considering Pablo's massive wealth, it's hard to say Cali had more influence than him.

Sure, they might have been more lowkey and sophisticated. But the Medellin cartel was reportedly responsible for 80% of the world's cocaine.

80 percent breh.
Thats propganda IMO. In theory if he was responsible for all that, then u basically stop the drug business by taking him out. Those are figures that politicians throw around to get the public behind them. And there were also other Dons/organizations in Medellin, were there not? The Medellin Cartel wasnt just 1 guy.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats propganda IMO. In theory if he was responsible for all that, then u basically stop the drug business by taking him out. Those are figures that politicians throw around to get the public behind them. And there were also other Dons/organizations in Medellin, were there not? The Medellin Cartel wasnt just 1 guy.
The cartels are just like any other business.

Steve Jobs died and Apple didn't fall apart. But he was still by far the head honcho there.
Pablo was the head of the cartel, and had the most power and influence in Medellin. But the death of no single man will cause a cartel/business to disintegrate.

It just creates opportunity for others to grab power.

The 80% cocaine market share is likely accurate. If Cali has the power and influence to get rid of Pablo, they clearly would have done so much sooner.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The cartels are just like any other business.

Steve Jobs died and Apple didn't fall apart. But he was still by far the head honcho there.
Pablo was the head of the cartel, and had the most power and influence in Medellin. But the death of no single man will cause a cartel/business to disintegrate.

It just creates opportunity for others to grab power.

The 80% cocaine market share is likely accurate. If Cali has the power and influence to get rid of Pablo, they clearly would have done so much sooner.
I disagree. U dont think the 5 families wanted to get rid of Gotti when he was on Time magazine? The best thing for business is to not bring more attention. A war between Cali and Medellin woulda brought more attention. Amd they no doubt had some rules about going after Dons.

That 80% shyt is no doubt a high estimate/propoganda. The Medellin cartel didnt control that much once he died. I find that funny. They went from Apple to Hewlett Packard :what:And now the Mexicans supposedly control the trade. I just dont trust those figures.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. U dont think the 5 families wanted to get rid of Gotti when he was on Time magazine? The best thing for business is to not bring more attention. A war between Cali and Medellin woulda brought more attention. Amd they no doubt had some rules about going after Dons.

That 80% shyt is no doubt a high estimate/propoganda. The Medellin cartel didnt control that much once he died. I find that funny. They went from Apple to Hewlett Packard :what:And now the Mexicans supposedly control the trade. I just dont trust those figures.

Once Pablo was gone they controlled Miami and Ny they already had

I think the Mexicans made more since it's easier to smuggle sh!t in when your right next to the border

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Really enjoyed this season. Give Wagner Moura all the Emmys. Reminded me a lot of the movie Downfall showing Hitler when the end was near.

Steve with such an unlikable fakkit. I really hope he is not in season 3 and it is just Pedro Pascal

Tata was the real MVP this season :noah:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Really enjoyed this season. Give Wagner Moura all the Emmys. Reminded me a lot of the movie Downfall showing Hitler when the end was near.

Steve with such an unlikable fakkit. I really hope he is not in season 3 and it is just Pedro Pascal

Tata was the real MVP this season :noah:
lol you are finished already? I can't even bring myself to even begin