Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Some random thoughts after 6 eps:

Pablo was mean on the sticks with that Streets of Rage 2 :jawalrus:

Breh really burned stacks of money in the fireplace to warm up his daughter :bryan:

The tracking shot was dope and Wagner Moura's acting when his daughter asked how Santa will find them now :mjcry:

I love this show I think this season is paced better than the first and though there's a lot of political stuff it does not feel as bogged down by it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they really did catch Pablo slipping, he was killed with no shoes on. I'm also amazed he never figured out all his guys were getting caught because of their phone use

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
they really did catch Pablo slipping, he was killed with no shoes on. I'm also amazed he never figured out all his guys were getting caught because of their phone use
I don't think he was as smart as we think. I mean, he was impulsive as hell. U fukk w/ a Boss' daughters wedding... He had to know death was near. He had too many people on his azz. Its crazy he just didnt leave Columbia and plot from anpther country. Dude had crazy guap.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he was as smart as we think. I mean, he was impulsive as hell. U fukk w/ a Boss' daughters wedding... He had to know death was near. He had too many people on his azz. Its crazy he just didnt leave Columbia and plot from anpther country. Dude had crazy guap.
It was all gone at that point

He was backed into a corner

He buried a lot of his cash but those nikkas who knew where it was were all killed

He should of kept a low profile and waited for the dea to turn on the Cali cartel which was starting to happen before his end

It's grimey how the gov turned a blind eye to los pepes, in the end they killed all his muscle

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
These dudes were savages :mindblown:

I woulda had bubbleguts every day if I was Pablo. Woulda fukked Tata while I was on the toilet doe:ohlawd:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I watched the whole second season.....connected a few dots I had about that era. I remember reading about the FARC and the cartels, but it was all kind of confusing. So much fukkery in Colombia in the 90s. Looks like they trying to do a 3rd season.

Interesting seeing the Afro-Latino characters........probably never see that variety of Afro-Latino characters in telenovelas.

Last edited: