Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
She's Mexican, so it seems weird that the coli is messing with her like that :mjpls:

From my time on this forum, everyone on here seems to describe all Mexican women as short, fat, and shaped like a refrigerator.:mjlol:
I live in Houston, used to live in Dallas, and have visited Mexico. There are A LOT of Mexican women who fit that description LOL. Obviously not all but there is a lot.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of fakkits in here mad that a dramatized show took artistic liberties in telling a story.

Oh it wasn't 100% accurate? Go watch a documentary if that's what you're after.

:mjlol:

:camby:
Relax you sensitive p*ssy..i still think the show was fantastic, prolly best show ive watched this year. They obviously wanted to implement the "magical realism" angle they started off with by mixing facts with fiction. Im not even mad.

Limon a true soldier :mjcry:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It's Hollywood, man. Movies & shows about real life-events are never 100% true to source. They always add things or take things out, tell the story the way they want to. If you want the true story you're better off catching a documentary.

I dont mind made up characters. I just think playing with real characters like that takes away from the story. I get it tho. Still a 10/10 season. Left me wanting for more.

Daps
Anybody having issues with the subtitles? Sometimes two whole sentences will pop up for like half a second. I'll rewind, and the timing will be corrected. I dunno if this is a Netflix issue or a Chromecast issue, but is this happening to anyone else?

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Yo, i dont speak spanish. I remember people bytchin about Pablo accent not being good.

Is it me or does breh have a more authentic accent this season?? Sounds like it.

The flashback to gustavo :mjcry:
The actor who plays Pablo is Brazilian and he has a strong Portuguese accent. I've heard from Portuguese people that it's harder for them to learn Spanish out of all the Latin languages such as French and Italian. I'm only 4 episodes into the season and you can still hear some of the Spanish being pronounced with a Portuguese accent.

She's beautiful.

Mexico does have an obesity problem...I think more than the United States. So the stereotype of boxy-shaped Mexican women might not be far off.
But the American women aint fair behind.

Anyway, attractive is attractive :manny:
I agree, I don't have a type either.

I live in Houston, used to live in Dallas, and have visited Mexico. There are A LOT of Mexican women who fit that description LOL. Obviously not all but there is a lot.
I feel you, I have a good friend of mine who is Mexican and all the women in his family are shaped like that. :mjcry:

Anybody having issues with the subtitles? Sometimes two whole sentences will pop up for like half a second. I'll rewind, and the timing will be corrected. I dunno if this is a Netflix issue or a Chromecast issue, but is this happening to anyone else?
I think it might be a Netflix problem, I have that issue as well.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What do you mean pablos death didnt happen like that in real life?
They didn't execute dude like that in real life
I mean I think the sniper probably just popped him as he was running through the head or whatever

I mean obviously I know there's a lot of controversy about it too because of the los pepes thing and whether the US was helping them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't execute dude like that in real life
I mean I think the sniper probably just popped him as he was running through the head or whatever

I mean obviously I know there's a lot of controversy about it too because of the los pepes thing and whether the US was helping them.

pablos son claims he committed suicide once surrounded. i also wonder if its acutally true they got the frequencies from pablos wife

of course the usa was helping them, the Colombians didnt have that type of surveillance

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i havent had any issues, things have been perfect