Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think she attractive but you can photoshop her light just won't make a difference. Some of y'all really gotta get over this color inferiority complex y'all got where if you say a darkskin chick don't look good you some type of c00n. Y'all will run some shyt (c00n for example) into the core of the fukking Earth fukk the ground. shyt unattractive is unattractive light/darkskin shyt don't matter

100 others

Yum!
Daps
Reppin
Boosting posters' morale 100 daps at a time
Nikkas feel like they have to call her attractive or else its self hate and c00ning. Nah breh. She's ugly. And I ain't scared to say it. I can post pics all day of beautiful dark skin women straight from the Motherland. Like I said, Lupita Nyong'o is as dark as her and 100x more attractive. It's almost an insult how cacs paraded that ugly woman around, on the low acting like that's the best Africa has to offer :rudy:
so much truth in this post!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas feel like they have to call her attractive or else its self hate and c00ning. Nah breh. She's ugly. And I ain't scared to say it. I can post pics all day of beautiful dark skin women straight from the Motherland. Like I said, Lupita Nyong'o is as dark as her and 100x more attractive. It's almost an insult how cacs paraded that ugly woman around, on the low acting like that's the best Africa has to offer :rudy:

You do realize the only thing different between her and Lupita is excessive makeup and more head on her head? Alex actually has a better face believe it or not.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nah breh Lupita has better facial features. She's be a solid 9 if she grew out her hair.

Not at all. Only thing Lupita is better at is not being as excessive with the red cheek blush and dark black eyeliner. If they both weren't wearing makeup and had the same length of hair, it wouldn't be close.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.

Charlegmane a self proclaimed c00n and has proven he is with a lot of his comments. But he aint lyin,i knew the chick he was talkin bout ffrom flippin thru mamas magazines and bein like :leon: when I seen her. Envy aint say nothing wrong at all right here he included all these ugly azz models they got out here who are supposed to be fine....and it aint a c00n thing becuz majority of the chicks I have no attraction for are pasty,skinny,skeletor faced weird lookin white women:camby:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't think she attractive but you can photoshop her light just won't make a difference. Some of y'all really gotta get over this color inferiority complex y'all got where if you say a darkskin chick don't look good you some type of c00n. Y'all will run some shyt (c00n for example) into the core of the fukking Earth fukk the ground. shyt unattractive is unattractive light/darkskin shyt don't matter

Nikkas lying to themselves knowing damn well she ain't attractive. And cacs knew what they were doing putting her on the runway :mjpls:

Look at these dark, beautiful women...

africawoman2.jpg
14384_10151262500264399_958658728_n.jpg

100315113319454325633842.png

agbani2.jpg
14.jpg

598707_10150947059664642_1962044907_n.jpg

Now look at her....

107243377.jpg

Fukk outta here :stopitslime:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Be a dumb ****** and lack the ability to tell makeup from a person not wearing any. Be a c00n and put a bunch of bytches with hairhats next to an image of a person with none. Not to mention, half of the women are light skinned and brown. What's really eating you guys up is that Alex Wek has chink eyes (exotic) instead of the Cac wide eyed look like Lupita LOL

Alek-Wek-model-image-040.jpg

I'll wait for a bare image of any of those women you posted, no makeup or hairhat :stopitslime:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Be a dumb ****** and lack the ability to tell makeup from a person not wearing any. Be a c00n and put a bunch of bytches with hairhats next to an image of a person with none. Not to mention, half of the women are light skinned and brown LOL

Alek-Wek-model-image-040.jpg

I'll wait for a bare image of any of those women you posted, no makeup or hairhat :stopitslime:

Ain't no amount of makeup gonna fix that woman's face.

And rotflmao at those chicks I posted NOT being darkskinned. I purposely searched for darkskinned West African women.