Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Nikkas lying to themselves knowing damn well she ain't attractive. And cacs knew what they were doing putting her on the runway :mjpls:

Look at these dark, beautiful women...

africawoman2.jpg
14384_10151262500264399_958658728_n.jpg

100315113319454325633842.png

agbani2.jpg
14.jpg

598707_10150947059664642_1962044907_n.jpg

Now look at her....

107243377.jpg

Fukk outta here :stopitslime:

yeah no disrespect to her but putting alek in magazines and shyt was a complete diss to black/african women. you're supposed to put you're best in that shyt and she just isn't.
it's kinda like what they did with gabby sidibe except with a skinny chick.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no amount of makeup gonna fix that woman's face.

And rotflmao at those chicks I posted NOT being darkskinned. I purposely searched for darkskinned West African women.

Alright breh, I can't help a confused person. I understand why "makeup" and "is this a tranny" threads blowup because you nikkas are so dumb you can't tell the difference between hairhats, facial makeup and cac/masculine facial structures.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Why you disrespecting her and calling her a bytch just because you dont find her attractive? You aint no proud Black man. You a c00n. What if someone didnt find your sister attractive...cool to call her a bytch?

You might as well be a CAC
heh....y'all peeping game ....FINALLY.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Be a dumb ****** and lack the ability to tell makeup from a person not wearing any. Be a c00n and put a bunch of bytches with hairhats next to an image of a person with none. Not to mention, half of the women are light skinned and brown. What's really eating you guys up is that Alex Wek has chink eyes (exotic) instead of the Cac wide eyed look like Lupita LOL

Alek-Wek-model-image-040.jpg

I'll wait for a bare image of any of those women you posted, no makeup or hairhat :stopitslime:
nah it's her nose. if she had a slimmer nose they'd be hyping her up.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I can tell you MANY people would holler at her if they saw her in the streets. Not everyone's tastes have been c00ntaminated like yours friend.

Enjoy your hair hatted hooligans playboi.

Ducktales, sir. Originating from the land Duckbergeris, where duck duck goose is the national up past time.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a dumb ****** and lack the ability to tell makeup from a person not wearing any. Be a c00n and put a bunch of bytches with hairhats next to an image of a person with none. Not to mention, half of the women are light skinned and brown. What's really eating you guys up is that Alex Wek has chink eyes (exotic) instead of the Cac wide eyed look like Lupita LOL

I'll wait for a bare image of any of those women you posted, no makeup or hairhat :stopitslime:

:scusthov:shes still fukking ugly

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Ducktales, sir. Originating from the land Duckbergeris, where duck duck goose is the national up past time.
how is it :duck: when she gets paid 10 g's to roll outta bed and walk down someones runway and jet sets/dates millionaire european playboy's? this chick would get more holla's (from the men that count) than whatever booty IG model y'all hyping up this week. :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov:shes still fukking ugly

Just say what you mean.....

A person with Cac features but pitch black > A person with ethnic features and pitch black

It's an understandable position. Funny thing is she's Sudanese, you know the place where the original Black man came about and civilization was born, so it says alot.

Do I think she's a dime? No. Do I think it's fair to compare her wearing no makeup to pictures of women with hairhats, red lipstick, and skin cream shyt? Not at all.

yep, we can be kn

helllllllll no she doesn't :stopitslime;

She does and it's not up for debate.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

she looks like a Senegalese fisherman breh :comeon:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I can honestly say i dont find alex attractive :yeshrug: and im african..a dark skinned one at that..for me this has nothing to do with her being dark or bald. theres many other bald headed dark skinned africans who look better then her. Im not sure why they chose her but to each is own. Im not gonna go in on her, out of sheer principal and well, because im not a c00n.

Secondly, being a model isnt always about how attractive you are. Its about bone structure and alot of other shyt that the average man finds irrelevant...so i agree with envy on that. I rarely see any models i wanna smash. Plus I need a chick with some ass and titties.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say what you mean.....

A person with Cac features but pitch black > A person with ethnic features and pitch black

It's an understandable position. Funny thing is she's Sudanese, you know the place where the original Black man came about and civilization was born, so it says alot.

Do I think she's a dime? No. Do I think it's fair to compare her wearing no makeup to pictures of women with hairhats, red lipstick, and skin cream shyt? Not at all.

She does and it's not up for debate.

shes still ugly with makeup. her features are terrible. bytch got little beady eyes, fukked up teeth, and NO HAIR.

big up ugly dark skin chicks just so you can say youre not a c00n brehs :beli: