Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
shes still ugly with makeup. her features are terrible. bytch got little beady eyes, fukked up teeth, and NO HAIR.

big up ugly dark skin chicks just so you can say youre not a c00n brehs :beli:

You're a Cac, why are you quoting me, I could give a fukk about your opinion lol

she looks like a Senegalese fisherman breh :comeon:

Just be truthful, you like Cac features on dark skin women as opposed to ethnic features.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:russ: at a bunch of darkskinned women from Africa not being black enough. You want a white woman in black skin. Look at the dumb sh*t you have to type up to justify your point. Are this woman's features "negroid" enough for you? :troll:

ajak-deng4.jpg

376148386_640.jpg

AJAK2.png

ajak-deng.jpg

Her nose is wide. Her lips are fat. She's from Sudan also, the place of the original man. And she's still a great deal more attractive than Alex Wek :troll: What's your excuse now buddy :troll:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
how is it :duck: when she gets paid 10 g's to roll outta bed and walk down someones runway and jet sets/dates millionaire european playboy's? this chick would get more holla's (from the men that count) than whatever booty IG model y'all hyping up this week. :heh:

The same Europeans who fancy showcasing malnourished women while the majority of you are :flabbynsick:? They can parade that chick around all they want, still wouldn't look at her twice in the street. No hair, no eyebrows, beavis and butthead nostrils.

:camby:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They want a White girl whose pitch black, essentially.

Who takes pictures of women with makeup on and hairhats and compares them to photos of a woman with none of that?

Nikkas lying to themselves knowing damn well she ain't attractive. And cacs knew what they were doing putting her on the runway :mjpls:

Look at these dark, beautiful women...

africawoman2.jpg
14384_10151262500264399_958658728_n.jpg

100315113319454325633842.png

agbani2.jpg
14.jpg

598707_10150947059664642_1962044907_n.jpg
tell me which one of these chick have white features? And post which feature of them is white(excluding the Joelle chick with the hairhat)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
tell me which one of these chick have white features? And post which feature of them is white(excluding the Joelle chick with the hairhat)

If you don't see the Cac in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th girl :yeshrug:
:russ: at a bunch of darkskinned women from Africa not being black enough. You want a white woman in black skin. Look at the dumb sh*t you have to type up to justify your point. Are this woman's features "negroid" enough for you? :troll:

ajak-deng4.jpg

376148386_640.jpg

AJAK2.png

ajak-deng.jpg

Her nose is wide. Her lips are fat. She's from Sudan also, the place of the original man. And she's still a great deal more attractive than Alek Wek :troll: What's your excuse now buddy :troll:

Why didn't you post her first. Could it be the cac featured dark skinned women attracted your eye first :ohhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yes its quite known they use her because she's unique and exotic not because she's pretty. She's an unusual looking woman, kinda like a painting, but is she pretty? nah. Same with Freda, her paintings sell for thousands but the bytch got a unibrow. Its the infatuation for rarity. Alek's bone structure, midnight skin and height make for a good model. She brings out the clothes.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

ajak-deng4.jpg

376148386_640.jpg

AJAK2.png

ajak-deng.jpg

Her nose is wide. Her lips are fat. She's from Sudan also, the place of the original man. And she's still a great deal more attractive than Alek Wek :troll: What's your excuse now buddy :troll:
this is Ajax Deng @Poitier. Got this chick on instagram. Her and her sisters are also Sudanese models. her "African features" are just as visible as Alek with a big forhead, but guess what, her and her sisters are pretty and they shyt on Alek something serious.

Alek looks like an man period.

Why didn't you post her first. Could it be the cac featured dark skinned women attracted your eye first :ohhh:

well list these features nikka. Because I'm obviously not seeing these Euro features you're talking about.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I don't follow fashion :russ: I didn't know who Ajak Deng was before three minutes ago.

And the bolded is asinine. It's hilarious you have to come up with this stuff because you can't admit that Alex Wek is ugly. You would sound completely crazy calling those dark African women, "white women in black skin", in real life. I'd pay to see it :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
this is Ajax Deng @Poitier. Got this chick on instagram. Her and her sisters are also Sudanese models. her "African features" are just as visible as Alek with a big forhead, but guess what, her and her sisters are pretty and they shyt on Alek something serious.

Alek looks like an man period.

I wonder why they weren't the first example you used. INSTEAD, you decided to use Cacs dipped in chocolate, I wonder why....