Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

really

All Star
Daps
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not much younger and she doesn't have mariah carey money or connections. Do you really think Nick would have the pull he has in Hollywood without mariah?

mariah is almost 15 years older than selita. how is that not much younger? and who cares if she has mariah money. she has her own money. that's all i said, and that's all that matters. nick has his own hustle, so he didn't need a come up. and from hear her speak, she's obviously an intelligent woman.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.
She's not bad looking :ehh:
Love the skin tone :ehh:
Needs more hair:ehh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
mariah is almost 15 years older than selita. how is that not much younger? and who cares if she has mariah money. she has her own money. that's all i said, and that's all that matters. nick has his own hustle, so he didn't need a come up. and from hear her speak, she's obviously an intelligent woman.

You just don't get it so there's no point going back and fourth. Selita E Banks is hot but I also hear shes been ran through.