Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.
she look like my cousin. That nikka use to be a child soldier.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Poor child everyone always going in on her. There are more tragic-looking women then her but they keep singling her out(although you shouldn't be talking about anyone else either).

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.
She's gorgeous to me... Imagine the kids you could make with her.... They would have a perfect facial structure and she's also 5' 11" so my so my son would probably be in the 6ft club with me. On top of that , ain't nothing like some good dark skinned neon pink p*ssy. I just wouldn't wish that hairline on my worst enemy.

Daps
selita is beautiful. and african women are always getting shytted on nothing new. except for north africans.