Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
give her yellow skin

or wide, round cac eyes

or wavy mixed hair

and she'd suddenly be a "dime" to yall. what's the common the theme between those features? hmmmmm

What are round cac eyes though? Most black people don't have beady eyes, and it's a fact that big eyes, high cheekbones, a soft short chin, straighter teeth, clear skin and plump lips are what most human males naturally find attractive. I guarantee you almost every woman you consider a dime possesses most of those characteristics. Any race (certainly black) can own those features, Sudanese included.

genevieve-nnaji.jpg

CHRISTIAN_DIOR_Ataui-Deng.jpg

ataui-deng.jpg

G95596_b.jpg

Yes, the last woman has a weave, but they would obviously not look anything like white people if they had their skin photoshopped pink, so where are these cac features you speak of? The middle chick (2 and 3) is a fellow Dinka like Alek Wek and also possesses the 'typical' look, but is nicer looking because of her eyes and cheekbones (not that Alek is 'bad' looking).

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What are round cac eyes though? Most black people don't have beady eyes, and it's a fact that big eyes, high cheekbones, a soft short chin, straighter teeth and plump lips are what most human males naturally find attractive.

Make something like "attractiveness", which is dependent on culture and changes as a function of time, into an objective metric. Good job :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Make something like "attractiveness", which is dependent on culture and changes as a function of time, into an objective metric. Good job :laff::laff::laff::laff:

It's obviously more complicated than that, I'm saying generic qualities like clear skin, youthful appearance, nice eyes and good teeth are generally desired in our species. Physical manifestations like that are indicative of good health. You've never heard of evolutionary psychology or the many, many studies on this? Phat asses, hairstyle/color, eye color, and other transient qualities that change over time add extra dimensions.

There's some bullshyt out there, but there ARE accepted metrics, unless you think it's some sort of amazing coincidence that short and fat men with busted, yellow teeth are overlooked by tall and cut dudes basically anywhere and throughout history.

Post some women you consider to be dimes, and you'll notice some patterns. Again, this is not predicated on race.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

2542452121254.gif

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:
no thats just your opinion

but hey at least you got enough balls to say how you feel unlike most nikkas:ehh:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize that Africa is way to diverse to make generalized statement like that Nigeria alone has so much diversity with over 300 ethnicities .. for example

Nigerians

tumblr_m6yv6yfoUX1r4bzr1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxyfude8Ve1sxua0io1_500.jpg

tumblr_m97kkyRtQ91qh9nxwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0akdhiYIW1rn4d10o1_400.png

tumblr_mxgq2iYRQm1qj5tpro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxg909XirY1s2ynmio1_500.png

tumblr_mxgtcqUhSr1s2ynmio1_500.png

oh yah and take this neg:what:
most of these dudes in here ar eignorant and have never even been to africa. All they've seen is some Feed the children Special and some National Geographic doc. and feel like they can speak on Africa.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and tbh alot of black american women do not look any different than a Nigerian or any other West African woman so how you gonna say that you think West African women are ugly yet you love black American women?:mjpls:

Unless you just like them light skinned yella-bones and could careless about the others. SMH.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
and tbh alot of black american women do not look any different than a Nigerian or any other West African woman so how you gonna say that you think West African women are ugly yet you love black American wome?:mjpls: Unless you just like them light skinned yella-bones and could careless about the others. SMH.

Don't try to bring logic to his quantum c00ning. He's the nikka that clowned dark skin girls growing up or clowned African students. Just let him tap dance for eternity.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
and tbh alot of black american women do not look any different than a Nigerian or any other West African woman so how you gonna say that you think West African women are ugly yet you love black American women?:mjpls:

Unless you just like them light skinned yella-bones and could careless about the others. SMH.
Well obviously he is not talking about the ones that look African.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well obviously he is not talking about the ones that look African.
then he needs just say he likes light skinned/mullato black girls b/c ALOT of Black American women don't look any different than ALOT of FULL BLOODED African Women.

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Na, AA women shyt on W.African women and west indians too (minus trini's :lawd:)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Na, AA women shyt on African women and west indians too (minus trini's :lawd)
lol I can't agree with that.

Caribbean got some bad bytches breh.

DR, Cuba, PR, Trini, Cayman Islands etc got some of the finest women in the world.

Don't forget Rihanna is Bajan and I know a lot of Bajan women that are a lot hotter than her. :comeon:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Caribbean got some bytches breh.

DR, Cuba, PR, Trini, Cayman Islands etc got some of the finest women in the world.

Don't forget Rihanna is Bajan and I know a lot of Bajan women that are a lot hotter than her. :comeon:
:wtf: West indian is a british term for their former colonies in carib. I was talkin about ugly ass jamaicans:lolbron: AA>>>carrib spanish women?? pffft :rudy: Na bro. I wasn't going that far :lolbron:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Caribbean got some bad bytches breh.

LOL Like African American women don't have parents from multiple Black diasporas, show me where else in the world is that commonplace :comeon: