Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
apparently some nikkas on the coli :cape: for char an envy cuz they derailed the fukk outta this thread :lolbron: i thought nikkas was in here roastin those 2 nikkas

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well Lupita and Alek are both Nilotic peoples (Lupita is Luo, Alek is Dinka), those features are pretty very typical for their ethnic group. They're not Bantu, which makes them obviously stick out more, but I have seen them in Kenya (Masai) and Tanzania. I believe they even live in Congo too.

For sure, I'm familiar with Nilote features through some of my friends (Ugandans mostly) and a couple of Sudanese guys at work, but even then I think Alek Wek's look is very specific to Dinka. South Sudanese folks tend to be a lot taller than even the tallest Kenyans and Ugandans out there for example.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on fam, why act brand new. You know damn well there is a consensus among men, one is that E.African chicks are attractive, no such consensus opinion about W.African chicks exists. Ivory Coast could very well be a country with the most attractive women on the planet but given the fact that it doesn't have that reputation I HIGHLY doubt it. Men have been following their dikk since time immortal and a country with gold mine of dimes will not go un noticed so when countries like Sweden, Brazil, Cape Verde etc have reputation for beautiful women I believe it.

All of this is ofcourse ignoring the fact that i know plenty of Africans and not just going off hearsay.

This shyt aint even that important to me. I said my piece.

:dahell: never heard of that

u sure u ain't a cac?

Brazil, Cape Verde, Ethiopia are all certified. But never heard of Sweden. Hell in terms of white bytches, the top norch ones are either Spanish/Portuguese or Eastern European. Those pale white nordic bytches look too manly for my tastes.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I don't think all african american women are ugly or baldheaded. But due to the fact that I was betrayed by one in a relationship, I will never date or be intimate with one again.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:dahell: never heard of that

u sure u ain't a cac?
Sweden is usually ranked as the number 1 country in the world for having the most beautiful women.

I don't agree, but its white people that usually create these lists and vote.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sweden is usually ranked as the number 1 country in the world for having the most beautiful women.

I don't agree, but its white people that usually create these lists and vote.
Sweden isn't #1 for me. I think some countries like Zambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, Sudan, Nigeria are :banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:rudy: I didn't say all you stupid c*nt, i was talking in general and in general west/central african women are ugly

& once again, this aint just my opinion, this is the consensus opinion. Get mad at someone for saying what most people think brehs :pachaha:

Negged

Shut your ignorant ass up, with your c00ntaminated opinions.