Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier doesnt know anything about science, thats been proven already

quote livejournal and old geocitiies sites as sources, brehs :russ:

prove this

how do you know that these features didn't evolve first in Africa and then spread to Europe OR independently evolve in both places

You claim you know science and genetics. So if you do, you should know that similar features can develop independently in two separate places without one being descended from the other. Its called convergent evolution.

I could just as easily say that Isha Sesay looks the way she does from convergent evolution rather than being the product of some ancestral cac that came into Sierra Leone and fukked his cac features into the gene pool. The way your talking, the only way Isha Sesay or any of these other dark skin black women could have these "cac features" is that some cac came and inserted his "phenotype" into our gene pool. And there is NO EVIDENCE of that. Just your stupid racist conjecture.

In fact there is MORE EVIDENCE that these "cac features" you claim we love first evolved in Africa with black Africans and were then exported into Europe and the rest of the world by these same Africans rather than the other way around. There is no evidence that cacs came back into Africa and fukked with masses of Africans to produce beauties like Isha Sesay. That is just you pulling facts out ya ass.

did you read the haplogroup link? :dahell:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:rudy: I didn't say all you stupid c*nt, i was talking in general and in general west/central african women are ugly as fukk.

& once again, this aint just my opinion, this is the consensus opinion. Get mad at someone for saying what most people think brehs :pachaha:

can you bring up this consensus? I'm tired of people bringing shyt up in this thread without facts, first AG still not knowing what a bed wench is to now you bringing up a supposed consensus opinion. people in this thread spewing straight BS :snoop:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say all, i was talking in general and in general west/central african women are ugly as fukk. :pachaha: neg away. and once again, this aint just my opinion, this is the consensus opinions.

Get mad at someone for saying what most people think brehs :pachaha:

nikka have you even been to Ghana, Nigeria or any of West African country?

Go drown in semen, fakkit.

:camby:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
:umad: I'm Black British. You're embarrassing yourself.
yolandi_large.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This thread in summary:

• Several posters said Alex Wek wasn't attractive
  • Poiter calls us c00ns for saying this African woman was ugly....that we hate our selves and that we don't find dark skin beautiful
  • We post pictures of several beautiful dark skin African women, making his self-hatred attack moot :troll:
  • Instead of agreeing that those dark skin women were more beautiful than Alex Wek, he attacks us further by saying we only like "white women dipped in black skin"
  • The morning crew gets up, sees the crazy sh*t he was on and dude spends the entire afternoon pulling himself out of the grave he dug
    mTOY6mP.png

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm I ever allowed to call a black woman ugly without being called a c00n?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you bring up this consensus? I'm tired of people bringing shyt up in this thread without facts, first AG still not knowing what a bed wench is to now you bringing up a supposed consensus opinion. people in this thread spewing straight BS :snoop:
Come on fam, why act brand new. You know damn well there is a consensus among men, one is that E.African chicks are attractive, no such consensus opinion about W.African chicks exists. Ivory Coast could very well be a country with the most attractive women on the planet but given the fact that it doesn't have that reputation I HIGHLY doubt it. Men have been following their dikk since time immortal and a country with gold mine of dimes will not go un noticed so when countries like Sweden, Brazil, Cape Verde etc have reputation for beautiful women I believe it.

All of this is ofcourse ignoring the fact that i know plenty of Africans and not just going off hearsay.

This shyt aint even that important to me. I said my piece.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Alek Wek is fukking ugly.

Sudanese people in general aren't very attractive.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Come on fam, why act brand new. You know damn well there is a consensus among men, one is that E.African chicks are attractive, no such consensus opinion about W.African chicks exists. Ivory Coast could very well be a country with the most attractive women on the planet but given the fact that it doesn't have that reputation I HIGHLY doubt it. Men have been following their dikk since time immortal and a country with gold mine of dimes will not go un noticed so when countries like Sweden, Brazil, Cape Verde etc have reputation for beautiful women I believe it.

All of this is ofcourse ignoring the fact that i know plenty of Africans and not just going off hearsay.

This shyt aint even that important to me. I said my piece.

No I don't know this is a consensus, that's why I asked you to bring up the facts, but instead all I hear is an opinion :snoop: