Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:
:comeon: Don't be pedantic, I'm talking in general. We all know there are beautiful women of all backrounds, that fact doesn't change what im saying. Like pictures of PAWGS wouldn't change the fact that white women have flat asses.

The fck is wrong with you :why:. -rep.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fail genetics brehs, also she isn't "100% pure African", such a concept doesn't really exist in the Modern world and if it did, that woman definitely has other ancestry in her lineage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiosis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punnett_square
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allele
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup

bth_sigh.gif
see an attractive dark skin black woman brehs and instantly assume she's mixed with something

I just told you she's from fukkin Sierra Leone (country in West Africa if you are geographically challenged) and born to two parents from that country. I'm sure she has "other lineage" in her ancestry just like every other human being walking the planet. However, that still doesn't answer the question of why you think her features are "cac features." By the same token couldn't I argue that some attractive Swedish woman is cute cause she has "negro features". Tell me why I can't just make that rule up when it comes to attractive white women, the way you're all of a sudden making it up with attractive black women?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bth_sigh.gif
see an attractive dark skin black woman brehs and instantly assume she's mixed with something

I just told you she's from fukkin Sierra Leone (country in West Africa if you are geographically challenged) and born to two parents from that country. I'm sure she has "other lineage" in her ancestry just like every other human being walking the planet. However, that still doesn't answer the question of why you think her features are "cac features." By the same token couldn't I argue that some attractive Swedish woman is cute cause she has "negro features". Tell me why I can't just make that rule up when it comes to attractive white women, the way you're all of a sudden making it up with attractive black women?

Because those features developed from those of Caucasian ancestry and are promoted in their phenotype in larger variety :dahell:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:
Please, kill yourself.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russ: @ the flip flopping @Poitier you're usually on point with your posts but you slipping this time, everyone has an opinion and you going hard in the paint right now just because someone thinks differently than you, is she the ugliest girl in the world? No, but to some people she's considered unattractive, you're old enough to know that not everyone will think the same way as you @Malik make that 43 :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because those features developed from those of Caucasian ancestry and are promoted in their phenotype in larger variety :dahell:

prove this

how do you know that these features didn't evolve first in Africa and then spread to Europe OR independently evolve in both places

You claim you know science and genetics. So if you do, you should know that similar features can develop independently in two separate places without one being descended from the other. Its called convergent evolution.

I could just as easily say that Isha Sesay looks the way she does from convergent evolution rather than being the product of some ancestral cac that came into Sierra Leone and fukked his cac features into the gene pool. The way your talking, the only way Isha Sesay or any of these other dark skin black women could have these "cac features" is that some cac came and inserted his "phenotype" into our gene pool. And there is NO EVIDENCE of that. Just your stupid racist conjecture.

In fact there is MORE EVIDENCE that these "cac features" you claim we love first evolved in Africa with black Africans and were then exported into Europe and the rest of the world by these same Africans rather than the other way around. There is no evidence that cacs came back into Africa and fukked with masses of Africans to produce beauties like Isha Sesay. That is just you pulling facts out ya ass.

Last edited:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
prove this

how do you know that these features didn't evolve first in Africa and then spread to Europe OR independently evolve in both places

You claim you know science and genetics. So if you do, you should know that similar features can develop independently in two separate places without one being descended from the other. Its called convergent evolution.

I could just as easily say that Isha Sesay looks the way she does from convergent evolution rather than being the product of some ancestral cac that came into Sierra Leone and fukked his cac features into the gene pool. The way your talking, the only way Isha Sesay or any of these other dark skin black women could have these "cac features" is that some cac came and inserted his "phenotype" into our gene pool. And there is NO EVIDENCE of that. Just your stupid racist conjecture.

In fact there is MORE EVIDENCE that these "cac features" you claim we love first evolved in Africa with black Africans and were then exported into Europe and the rest of the world by these same Africans rather than the other way around. There is no evidence that cacs came back into Africa and fukked with masses of Africans to produce beauties like Isha Sesay. That is just you pulling facts out ya ass.
@Poitier doesnt know anything about science, thats been proven already

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What sort of c00n pilgrimage is going on this thread?

Some of you nikkaz are embarassing :snoop:

Can we all collectively neg @NvrCMyNut, this nikka said all of West/Central African women are ugly :mindblown: I hope you marry a Black feminist :pacspit:
:rudy: I didn't say all you stupid c*nt, i was talking in general and in general west/central african women are ugly

& once again, this aint just my opinion, this is the consensus opinion. Get mad at someone for saying what most people think brehs :pachaha: