Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What if the business advice is not to listen to another man's business advice :lupe:

inception-movie-quotes-21.gif

Fred.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
lmao@ nikkaz in here clowning dame when they haven't accomplished 5 percent of what he's accomplished
If u talkin about before like 2005 maybe but Dame has had nothing but flops for the past decade

Might not have seen them Ms but Ive never had the IRS coming after me or got evicted or foreclosed on. Theres nothing "business savvy" about that bullshyt.

Man some of u nikkas will dikk ride anybody as long as they have more money than u. shyt is sad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u talkin about before like 2005 maybe but Dame has had nothing but flops for the past decade

Might not have seen them Ms but Ive never had the IRS coming after me or got evicted or foreclosed on. Theres nothing "business savvy" about that bullshyt.

Man some of u nikkas will dikk ride anybody as long as they have more money than u. shyt is sad

Flops like what? What are you even talking about, just because he not as rich as jay-z doesn't mean he's doing bad

How would you know what is business savvy or not when you don't run any business dealing with millions

IRS comes after people for all the time for a multitude of reasons, so what

Dame appears to be back on his feet because people keep talking about him

when you know how to do business, you can never fall off, he can have zero dollars and get back to a million

apparently lee daniels fakkit ass cashed him out what he owed him for his launching his career with his fukk ass movies

you sound bitter as fukk

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I don't see what the big deal is. People are gonna pay more for Mayweather-Pacquiao tickets to sit in the nosebleed section. At least here you get to meet with Dame (who ran multiple million dollar companies) maybe learn a thing or two, and network.:ehh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Flops like what? What are you even talking about, just because he not as rich as jay-z doesn't mean he's doing bad
Never said u have to do as well as Jay to be OK dude.

How would you know what is business savvy or not when you don't run any business dealing with millions
I have my own business and have helped run family businesses.

IRS comes after people for all the time for a multitude of reasons, so what
IRS comes after people who owe. Dame was $3M in the hole at one point, crying about being broke.

Dame appears to be back on his feet because people keep talking about him
This is the stupidest metric of "doing OK" Ive ever heard.

when you know how to do business, you can never fall off, he can have zero dollars and get back to a million
Then why hasnt Dame had a successful business since Rocafella? Like I asked before can u name 1????

apparently lee daniels fakkit ass cashed him out what he owed him for his launching his career with his fukk ass movies

you sound bitter as fukk
Im not bitter at all, I have a good job, nice business, just bought a house on waterfront property, happily married yadda fukking yadda. Just tired of nikkas jumping for somebody's bullshyt because they were successful once and are disrespectful and slick talking in interviews. For every gem of legit good advice dude drops he drops about 20 minutes of self aggrandizing bullshyt.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
coli miltants are hilarious. dont want to listen to a black man who has real business experience and is successful but will happily listen to some white man in a college for $15000 in student debt.

This doesn't make sense, and I'm someone who feels like student loads / college tuition is one of the worst scams going.

Even factoring in loan debt, going to college is a smarter than paying Dame. You get the right degree and you are damn near guaranteed to get a job that will have a positive return on your investment. This is fact. Depending on the university/major, the piece of paper alone is worth it. Whatcha gonna do with your dame dash acadamy certificate? You gonna put that you attended on a resume? :mjcry:

And LOL at reducing college down to "listening to some white man" wtf.

Paying dame... can't say the same thing. All you can do is hope. The only one guaranteed to get a monetary return is Dame.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a fukking fool, and probably the type of person who'd pay money for this. If you want guidance and hate the idea of paying for college, you'd be better off spending that $500 on a bunch of books and watching motivational speakers on youtube.

What you really going to learn at Dame's seminar that you couldn't pick up here:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
$500.00 is enough to start an investment. You could allocate that money to build an investment portfolio or start an independent business that isn't expensive to operate. Keep your Benjamins for your business move. Dont it waste on a seminar, which you can watch for free on Youtube.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i'm not saying in theory you are wrong. what i'm saying is. he has been saying he may start this seminar thing on his little youtube clips that have come out recently. thats how i knew about it. i didnt know he made it official. he said he would charge $500.00 or something like that.

But the truth is, anyone going to dame dash's website just about knows what he's about. sure their will be some new people who accidentally dropped into his site. aside from that. most of us already knows this man's entire story. do we not? Do you not know Dame's life story? do you not know dame's major business moves?

DUMMY COMMENT ABOVE^^^. he did something most people have never done. #1 he actually started a business. #2 he's actually started multiple businesses. Fail or success most people that even think about starting their own are afraid to actually step out there and try it.
#3 he's actually been very successful at it. There was a time the man was worth millions. and we're not talking 5 to 10. Have any one on this website touched that kind of money before? NO.
so again. STOP ... IT..

This is one more case of the black man does anything he gets hated on just cause.

let me say this one more time. Whats the difference between Dame Dash and Donald Trump?

White skin. They have both have had their ups and downs in businesses. but let trump say something and all of you would listen not because he's touched it before. but because he's WHITE. if you say no no thats not it. You're lying to yourself.
:francis: so my comment is dumb but you say the difference between dame dash and donald trump is skin color :russ: donald trump is a billionaire who successfully created an empire and is still relevant today. Besides rocafella what has dame accomplished business wise that he can charge people to listen to? He got rocafella back tried something with curren$y and that failed. Pro keds deal failed and others. It has nothing to do with oh he a black man lets down him. If nikkas like birdman, snoop hell even 50 cent had a seminar or whatever people would not have the

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never said u have to do as well as Jay to be OK dude.

I have my own business and have helped run family businesses.

IRS comes after people who owe. Dame was $3M in the hole at one point, crying about being broke.

This is the stupidest metric of "doing OK" Ive ever heard.

Then why hasnt Dame had a successful business since Rocafella? Like I asked before can u name 1????

Im not bitter at all, I have a good job, nice business, just bought a house on waterfront property, happily married yadda fukking yadda. Just tired of nikkas jumping for somebody's bullshyt because they were successful once and are disrespectful and slick talking in interviews. For every gem of legit good advice dude drops he drops about 20 minutes of self aggrandizing bullshyt.

People can owe the IRS for a multitude of reasons, he paid them, so why bring it up

he obviously is making money if he paid them

There hasn't been a rap album on rocafella's level period, so just because he isn't his peak doesn't mean he's doing bad

I'm pretty sure Dame's businesses make more money and are more successful than yours

He's producing movies, which isn't cheap at all

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is a great idea! Honestly, how much do you think Jack Welch(ex GE ceo) or Lee Iacocca (ex Chrysler ceo) would charge to kick some of their knowledge....more than $500, I'll tell you that:usure:

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
nikkas still bytching and stinking up their couch thinking they know about this man's personal finances.
Since y'all are on dude's dikk so much, what's his checking account and routing number? :ld:
People like him will continue to prosper :umad:
People who find value in his teachings will prosper :umad:
People who keep their winner's circle small and away from some of you nikkas with a poverty and toxic mindset will continue to prosper :umad:

The weak eliminates themselves while the rest of us who want to succeed will listen to the advice of those wealthier than us
nikkas on here acting like they got millions in a bank :rudy:

I don't give a fukk if Tyrone Billy Bob III lost millions then made millions, got residual and passive income being dumped in his accounts on the daily etc.

I'm gone listen to breh because he's doing better than me... and probably more than you "I can't stand to see my own people doing better than me" fukk boys :umad:

Y'all the same muthafukkers who clown Tariq but I bet you be the first to talk about "we need our own economy."

Let's see you ol' hypocrite ass lames make millions, open legitimate businesses that we have all heard of and make power moves.
Otherwise stfu and let breh be great. I'll :cape: for any of our people who are doing big things and making real moves.

What the fukk are you doing other than spending all day aggressively typing on thecoli while nikkas like him and others are making that bread?

/rant