Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Just look at his instagram comments and people are rationalizing this like you can't get this information from a £6 second hand Introduction to business book.

It's so easy to see how pimps and preachers have success when you look at dame

ADMISSION TO THE APRIL SEMINAR, $500
http://poppingtonacademy.com/subscribed.html
what is the event about? where is the instagram comments?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
be a regular joe and talk down on a guy that has owned businesses and has seen millions. something you will probably never see unless you win the lottery.
Most lottery winners go broke and Dame is not far off

Pop quiz, name a retailer where u can buy Dame's motor oil.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
He should make this
2nuq8ec.jpg
the logo or symbol

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
how much your shoes cost you in your closet?

two pair of jays and a Large pizza is about what this thing costs in total. So why are yall crying?

if you dont have $500. dont pay it. dont ask the man to give it away for free when he already has. have you not been paying attention since the ROC until now. did he not drop Gems on the breakfast club interview for FREEEEE?

he has youtube clips of his ballin whatever series. those clips are FREEEEEEE.

gas you up and then charge you a foolish fee to hear him talk....

sadly, im pretty sure most people who have been "inspired " by dame's few interviews are the ones who always try find a way to get "rich quick"

again,if this is a great opportunity,show me a screenshot of your " enrollment "
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my point is, because he's up now and he's white now, people would run to pay $500.00 for some business lessons. and truth is you should. this dude knows what he's talking about. because he's DONE IT. you havent.

Same thing with DAME. there is no difference between them but skin color. respect the man's hustle and ability to make things happen on his own.
Skin color makes all the difference. People don't trust the advice of Black skin but they will take our ideas and pretend like they made them by making them better, as they see it....

A man pitched a business idea to Marc Cuban and he took his idea and said we don't need you and paid the giy a light sum and made his business into something that could make him more wealthy.

Had it been a black man cac woulda said it was all his idea.

But there's no emotions in business. I learned that from dame

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gas you up and then charge you a foolish fee to hear him talk....

sadly, im pretty sure most people who have been "inspired " by dame's few interviews are the ones who always try find a way to get "rich quick"

again,if this is a great opportunity,show me a screenshot of your " enrollment "
:yeshrug:
THE GET rich quick people are gassed up by any and everyone talking about starting a business. dame didnt make his money on some bogus get rich quick scheme. so again, what does that have to do with anything.

all i'm saying is unlike a lot of these other idiots that try to get you into a seminar and they have never had a business of their own except for the one with them speaking for a free. dame has had multiple businesses. some that have been successful and some not so much. but he's done it. you have to respect that. and only a fool wouldnt listen to that type of info coming from the horses mouth.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like poster above said, you go to the link and it's straight to you wallet. Don't even tell you what you getting for that $500. :russ: ...

Even GoFundMe/Kickstarter give you an idea what you supporting.
you're getting a seminar for $500.00 you've seen the commercial. you know dame. you already know what hes going to speak on. you can ask him questions too.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know me.

:heh:
but i know you have never in your life seen that type of money in your own bank account.

You aint the dude in your smiley and even he has to answer to baby and has dem dudes taking from him.

again for the last time. learn how to respect black people who have shown and proved. Has dame been a successful business man?YES.

end of discussion.
you dont have to pay for that seminar. but you also dont have to hate.