Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
donald trump is a billionaire who successfully created an empire and is still relevant today.
donald trump inherited his wealth from his slumlord father and goes bankrupt at least 3 times every month. he is quoted as saying that his net wealth is "whatever he feels it is." he still pushes for the execution of the central park 5. if he had anything that was close to resembling class, dignity, grace or intellect he would have committed suicide in the 80s instead of splitting his royalties from the apprentice and shytty macys dresswear between his creditors and the various eurotrash he impregnated.

the only people who look up to trump are half-literate guidos from queens.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
This reminds me of someone I know talkin big shyt because he was part of a MLM (pyramid scheme). Talking bout worldventures and "I wish you were here" :deadrose:

This nikka probably poppin mad fortune cookies and reciting them to dvd:rudy:

EDIT: Also "Ex Drug Trafficker turned Corporate Mogul"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You crab in a barrel ass c00ns always wanna criticize another black man for making moves.

Don't you dumb nikkas know that nobody of another race has ever criticized another person of that same race for anything ever?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Don't you dumb nikkas know that nobody of another race has ever criticized another person of that same race for anything ever?

fQhlwWu.png

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: so my comment is dumb but you say the difference between dame dash and donald trump is skin color :russ: donald trump is a billionaire who successfully created an empire and is still relevant today. Besides rocafella what has dame accomplished business wise that he can charge people to listen to? He got rocafella back tried something with curren$y and that failed. Pro keds deal failed and others. It has nothing to do with oh he a black man lets down him. If nikkas like birdman, snoop hell even 50 cent had a seminar or whatever people would not have the
dumb i see.

donald trump is WHITE so he came out of his mother with a headstart on Dame Dash. lets get that straight from the jump. Trump has never had to endure racism white supremacy. but yet he failed numerous times and got back up. thats what we all give him props for.

dont you think if the same dame dash from roca---everything and rachel roy was white he would've already touched a billi? Use your common sense.

trump and dame are the same guy just different races. if trump wasnt on that republican foolishness. i bet you he and dame would see Eye to Eye on quite a few things.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:@ all the Dame dikk riders getting butthurt over some message board jokes about a shady marketing ploy
so let this be a lesson to the rest of you. anytime you champion a black person doing well in business. you are a d...rider. yall see how this goes right :ufdup:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a great idea! Honestly, how much do you think Jack Welch(ex GE ceo) or Lee Iacocca (ex Chrysler ceo) would charge to kick some of their knowledge....more than $500, I'll tell you that:usure:
and those people are ceo's of companies they never owned. as dame would say they used other people's money. they had a job