Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
so let this be a lesson to the rest of you. anytime you champion a black person doing well in business. you are a d...rider. yall see how this goes right :ufdup:

:dead:@ the hyperbole.

I'm talking about your incessant need to defend each and every jab in this thread. People in here aren't even taking this shyt that seriously, it's obviously comedy to them, but you're getting all riled up anyway.:heh:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
dumb i see.

donald trump is WHITE so he came out of his mother with a headstart on Dame Dash. lets get that straight from the jump. Trump has never had to endure racism white supremacy. but yet he failed numerous times and got back up. thats what we all give him props for.

dont you think if the same dame dash from roca---everything and rachel roy was white he would've already touched a billi? Use your common sense.

trump and dame are the same guy just different races. if trump wasnt on that republican foolishness. i bet you he and dame would see Eye to Eye on quite a few
you gotta be trollin this aint even funny no more. Like i said if someone like diddy had an academy i would pay 1000 to listen to him teach me about how to SUCCESSFULLY run a business. Everything is not about race. If someone had a choice to learn to make soda from Coca Cola or RC cola 90 percent would choose Coca cola cause they are successful at what they do the other 10 would be dummies like you :rudy:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
and those people are ceo's of companies they never owned. as dame would say they used other people's money. they had a job
Exactly...the system relies on the expectation of most citizens striving for a good job. Like really:stopitslime:...so God created all of man with the intent that majority of men would want to work for cac folks (Arab, Asian, Indian, included)...FOH:camby:

But the brainwashing that has taken place is very real:umad:...
to the point where nikkas will shyt on you (they bruh) for suggesting to them to strive for more than just a job...or a life as an employee:childplease:.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I
first day cop along with the culture vulture audiobooks :banderas:

dame makes you fakkits with jobs so mad :mjlol:
I am so curious. Students are paying $5000 -- I mean $500 to meet Dame and have it all videotaped, but...I still wanna attend a workshop. Freebies should include a line up by Kenyatta AND COOKIES.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Pop quiz. tell me how many times you have made millions of dollars off of any business that you yourself have invested in? I'll wait.....
Personal insults / ad hominem attacks do not win debates. Dame Dash mistakenly uses them often INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THE TOPIC.

The $500 is to hear DDash talk his shyt in person. He cannot disclose much beyond that because he hasn't worked up a proper syllabus yet. Roscoe Biggum-up University was founded only 10 days ago, brehs.

I saw the recent video in which Dame sits on the couch near obese Kenyatta and plans these workshops at a vague, very high level. Acting like BUSINESS SCHOOLS/MBA PROGRAMS are a new concept. Next: Dame Dash invents the internet.

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
you gotta be trollin this aint even funny no more. Like i said if someone like diddy had an academy i would pay 1000 to listen to him teach me about how to SUCCESSFULLY run a business. Everything is not about race. If someone had a choice to learn to make soda from Coca Cola or RC cola 90 percent would choose Coca cola cause they are successful at what they do the other 10 would be dummies like you :rudy:

+Dap

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Exactly...the system relies on the expectation of most citizens striving for a good job. Like really:stopitslime:...so God created all of man with the intent that majority of men would want to work for cac folks (Arab, Asian, Indian, included)...FOH:camby:

But the brainwashing that has taken place is very real:umad:...
to the point where nikkas will shyt on you (they bruh) for suggesting to them to strive for more than just a job...or a life as an employee:childplease:.

I feel where you're coming from but in order for it to even be the term or idea of a "Boss" your absolutely require and need "Employees".

so with your thinking, we all should be Bosses right? then how do we get work done if the job market is over saturated with "Bosses" and absolutely no "Employees"?

it has to be contrast my man, stop thinking about it in color and think about it in profit, product and your pockets.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I liked it better at $500. :-(

Certificate of incorporation? I just wanna ask Dame some fukk nut questions while fat man Kenyatta videotapes it. Dame is gonna prescreen the questions, brehs? :-(

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poppington Academy teaches you how to obtain early enrollment into Larry Holmes Garden:francis:

...and, how to process those filing papers EARLY*Freeway's Voice*:umad:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I feel where you're coming from but in order for it to even be the term or idea of a "Boss" your absolutely require and need "Employees".

so with your thinking, we all should be Bosses right? then how do we get work done if the job market is over saturated with "Bosses" and absolutely no "Employees"?

it has to be contrast my man, stop thinking about it in color and think about it in profit, product and your pockets.
I get what you're puttin' down...still, our position here requires a little more vigor toward self reliance. Honestly, too many blacks settle for employment, and feel "King status" when making over 60k. I get that bosses gotta start somewhere...but the issue is many of us start as employees...become content as employees...and simply stay employees passing that expectation to our kids. Most don't buy real estate and house families, or venture into some other means of self supported finance...they just stay employees and count on 401k and absent pensions to survive. What about your kids and their kids etc.

Honestly my pockets are full...but I had to literally stop what I was doing and start doing me. I couldn't rely on another to get to a place in life that satisfied my ambitions. Simply, it was for me to do, and it began with changing my thinking Homie:mjcry:.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I get what you're puttin' down...still, our position here requires a little more vigor toward self reliance. Honestly, too many blacks settle for employment, and feel "King status" when making over 60k. I get that bosses gotta start somewhere...but the issue is many of us start as employees...become content as employees...and simply stay employees passing that expectation to our kids. Most don't buy real estate and house families, or venture into some other means of self supported finance...they just stay employees and count on 401k and absent pensions to survive. What about your kids and their kids etc.

Honestly my pockets are full...but I had to literally stop what I was doing and start doing me. I couldn't rely on another to get to a place in life that satisfied my ambitions. Simply, it was for me to do, and it began with changing my thinking Homie:mjcry:.

I definitely agree with the portion of your argument which you speak on parents passing mentalities down to their offspring.

I disagree with the rest of the stance you took though. as you've stated "Honestly my pockets are full..." but you have to take into understanding that what's "Full" for you might not be "Full" for me, or the next man. so 60K to 'Tom A." might be alot and enough to sustain his life, but 60k to the next guy might not even pay his bills past 6 months. also another thing I think you're not seeing is that you obviously had no responsibilities (in the sense of family) that allowed you to "literally stop what [you] was doing and start doing [you]." what if you had gotten your wife or girl pregnant before you all were truly ready for a family? what if you all lived in a house, had kids, bills, etc. etc. would you be as able to just stop everything and get your life in order?

Not everyone can just up and go become bosses, not everyone is mentally ready for the requirements of being another persons boss.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
donald trump inherited his wealth from his slumlord father and goes bankrupt at least 3 times every month. he is quoted as saying that his net wealth is "whatever he feels it is." he still pushes for the execution of the central park 5. if he had anything that was close to resembling class, dignity, grace or intellect he would have committed suicide in the 80s instead of splitting his royalties from the apprentice and shytty macys dresswear between his creditors and the various eurotrash he impregnated.

the only people who look up to trump are half-literate guidos from queens.

well said