Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
THE GET rich quick people are gassed up by any and everyone talking about starting a business. dame didnt make his money on some bogus get rich quick scheme. so again, what does that have to do with anything.

all i'm saying is unlike a lot of these other idiots that try to get you into a seminar and they have never had a business of their own except for the one with them speaking for a free. dame has had multiple businesses. some that have been successful and some not so much. but he's done it. you have to respect that. and only a fool wouldnt listen to that type of info coming from the horses mouth.

why cant dame hook up with a few colleges or community centre's (from city to city)and give the youth the information they so desperately crave for free? that's helping your people,and if he so desperately wants to make money,get a company to sponsor his journey...

or just do a live youtube video every week..

but hey,whoever enrols,enjoy it

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
but i know you have never in your life seen that type of money in your own bank account.

You aint the dude in your smiley and even he has to answer to baby and has dem dudes taking from him.

again for the last time. learn how to respect black people who have shown and proved. Has dame been a successful business man?YES.

end of discussion.
you dont have to pay for that seminar. but you also dont have to hate.

Stan Dame in 2015 he's a nobody.

I don't know what Dame has seen but I've watched him run numerous businesses into the ground.

Dude has hit rock bottom and is going after broke people with no common sense so he can make a little money. I can't respect that.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yeah, I was checking this thread out on the M train on my way to work (before I transferred to the J to get to Broad St).

I'll be frank...why would I want to get business advice from a man who is $2,000,000 in the hole?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:patrice:hmm its like receiving a lecture 'titled " how to make it in the NBA"

only think is,the person giving the lecture was cut from a team years ago

yeah he still plays the odd basketball game here and there,but he is not apart of the big league no more:yeshrug:

had a few great d-league games(the sway interview/hip hop motivation/the breakfast club interview) and is trying to make that comeback:mjcry:
Spot on.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps

see this is info i need/needed to hear from him....and he gave it to me for free
Respect to him for that

Daps
Reppin
VOID
In this thread Black people show exactly why they're being so easily erased from existence.
200_s.gif

Dude...seriously what the fukk is wrong with you?

Just because you were showing your teeth on daytime TV, had a failed luxury bottled water business, had a failed streetwear line...and did a couple of desk/cubicle jobs, you think you can talk down on your own people like this? I see you throwing fukking pot shots and all that.

Saying that black people need to be "genocided" by whites for not supporting black business...saying that the coli is on some n****** bullshyt. Why don't you just stop playing and pretending like you give a damn and tell us how you really feel?

You've really been riding that fine line between being supportive, being antagonistic, and being a straight up douche bag. I'm sick of seeing this fukking crap from you...this condescending bullshyt...seriously, it makes me sick to my stomach.

If you want to be supportive, be supportive. If you want to be critical, be critical. But doing all of the aforementioned just shows how much you really care about #BLACKEXCELLENCE

anybody else that thinks I would even do half the stuff you do, or thinks I'm a fraud (like a certain mod who claims he's "Always Right") or assumes I'm just doing this to get my e-weight up (like I give a fukk about that) even when he's wrong as fukk...is fooling themselves.

I hate Nigerians like you...at the end of the day you just view your African American comrades with disdain and when neccessary, just as a come up. You're a disgrace and you embarass me as a Nigerian myself. I'd never tear down another black person just to prove a point...unless that black person is you.

From the bottom of my heart...fukk you/

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Instead of buying mushrooms & looking for lean online, use that money to buy some shirts and flip it. Haven't you been listening to Dame?

wtf!:laff:

I hope he's genuinely trying to help our people, but goddamnit, I HATE that poppington shyt he uses all the time。it's not catchy/fly by any stretch of the imagination。