Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I definitely agree with the portion of your argument which you speak on parents passing mentalities down to their offspring.

I disagree with the rest of the stance you took though. as you've stated "Honestly my pockets are full..." but you have to take into understanding that what's "Full" for you might not be "Full" for me, or the next man. so 60K to 'Tom A." might be alot and enough to sustain his life, but 60k to the next guy might not even pay his bills past 6 months. also another thing I think you're not seeing is that you obviously had no responsibilities (in the sense of family) that allowed you to "literally stop what [you] was doing and start doing [you]." what if you had gotten your wife or girl pregnant before you all were truly ready for a family? what if you all lived in a house, had kids, bills, etc. etc. would you be as able to just stop everything and get your life in order?

Not everyone can just up and go become bosses, not everyone is mentally ready for the requirements of being another persons boss.
Well in my previous comment I mentioned taking income from ones' job and applying that to possible real estate or some other profitable venture. I have a daughter and had to make some hard choices...it wasn't easy at all, but through faith and keeping my purpose the long term benefit of my family, I made it ok. I agree with you that everyone doesn't have a boss mentality, nor do I think that makes them lesser by any means, but as a community, imo, our struggle demands that more of us take a dominant financial identity, at least mentally, so that this civil rights struggle can shift dynamically for our children and theirs. 60k is cool, it's great money actually in this economy, but I just feel we sell ourselves short too often. I mean if you're pulling in 60k,depending on your family and financial responsibilities of course, there is no reason some disposable income shouldn't go into some sort of self providing financial avenue. And what starts out small for you will be available for yours and my kids to grow larger and possible blow up. A lot of the major Fortune 500 companies started out as small beginnings in one generation allowing for the next to blow it ozone. A more light hearted example would be WWE wrestling(Im not fan) but it started as a fathers side income stream, just putting on regional shows in back yards and peep it today...it only took a second generation to do what it has done...close to billion $ revenues :manny:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Well in my previous comment I mentioned taking income from ones' job and applying that to possible real estate or some other profitable venture. I have a daughter and had to make some hard choices...it wasn't easy at all, but through faith and keeping my purpose the long term benefit of my family, I made it ok. I agree with you that everyone doesn't have a boss mentality, nor do I think that makes them lesser by any means, but as a community, imo, our struggle demands that more of us take a dominant financial identity, at least mentally, so that this civil rights struggle can shift dynamically for our children and theirs. 60k is cool, it's great money actually in this economy, but I just feel we sell ourselves short too often. I mean if you're pulling in 60k,depending on your family and financial responsibilities of course, there is no reason some disposable income shouldn't go into some sort of self providing financial avenue. And what starts out small for you will be available for yours and my kids to grow larger and possible blow up. A lot of the major Fortune 500 companies started out as small beginnings in one generation allowing for the next to blow it ozone. A more light hearted example would be WWE wrestling(Im not fan) but it started as a fathers side income stream, just putting on regional shows in back yards and peep it today...it only took a second generation to do what it has done...close to billion $ revenues :manny:

I can't argue against that, I see what you're saying. :salute:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

its gone down to $200.....

how to be a boss seminar

for the people who need direction....

So it was selling like HOTCAKES so he lowered the price by $300.....:stopitslime:

C'mon son:troll:

For all you cats riding with dame.....y'all run that credit card and let us know how it goes. :cape:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
UPDATE:

See Dash's latest "Hip Hop Motivation" youtube vid for details. It contains only one "pause."

Puff started Revolt University a week after Poppington University was announced. Other examples: vodka promotion and low budg movie makin' were both done by Damr first and Puff later, claims DD.

Dame Dash accuses Puff of copying his business moves, but offers to collaborate in a joint universities. Insulting others is a great way to collaborate?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
duskopoppington
19 hours ago
@poppacademy was a complete success @elliod and his team killed shyt we talked for 6 hours straight no one wanted to take a break and you know I won't let anyone out hustle me we stopped at 2 in the morning and not one question about any of the bubble gum shyt in the paper... And the class was standing rm only... Overall I would give the first class an A great job